VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a RNS510 Model 3C0 035 584, VERSION G VW OEM head. It has been updated to the newest software for this version, with map V10M (North America).

This radio comes with a matched BT unit, Model 7P6 035 730 K (latest version with stereo) and the connecting cable, plus the foam holder that fits under the passenger seat.

Everything is in perfect condition expect the foam holder - a small piece of foam broke off (but still stays in place). This is everything you need to replace your RNS-315 with the bigger screen, higher quality unit.

Note this is NOT the very early A version which was very slow. I am only selling it as a complete set - $650 including FedEx insured shipping in the lower 48. I have left on the wire 'clips' so you can insert them into your existing pigtail plug but you will need to splice in the positive, negative and Canbus wires.

I had bought and installed it in my 2012 EOS, which I sold with the original RNS315 radio. If your car has the 315 and you want a much larger, better quality screen and NAV unit, this is what you need. If you have an older radio, you will need to add a mic.

PM me for pictures.

Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold

Sold...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts