VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Buncha stuff
1,027 Posts
Not sure what that person is on about. It is both a car and incredible puzzle. That is cool as fck and I would totally buy one and spend my time trying to break it all. Very cool car for people with very cool skills.

And if I end up quoting this in the sacrilegious opinion thread, so be it.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
To sell something expensive you need to have some history and a good story to tell. Works for Supercars, art, etc.

·
Banned
29,810 Posts
I honestly thought the front of the RR was one of those kits on a Chrysler 300. I know they look plenty different side by side, but they look very alike when not.

·
Registered
35,817 Posts

·
Registered
2013 MINI JCW, 2020 Bolt, 2002 Suburban 2500
20,260 Posts
I honestly thought the front of the RR was one of those kits on a Chrysler 300. I know they look plenty different side by side, but they look very alike when not.
Which is the point and reality of those kits and any kit car in fact. It's why they exist.

·
Registered
47,952 Posts
I'll be honest, there's part of me that wants gamers to crack this quickly and spoil it for the rich.
:laugh: No doubt.

What does cracking the code actually do? “Oh, it’s a good thing I cracked that one and got the seat heaters working, as it’s the end of November.”

If you're desperate to not get recognized, why not drive a Camry?
Yeah, it wouldn’t be that hard to blend in if that were the actual goal. Nobody would give you a second look in a Camry (okay, Avalon) with sunglasses and off-the-shelf clothes that didn’t look like a rich person’s jogging attire.

If one of my art/design undergrad students gave a presentation filled with that many cliches, they'd get an F. Horrific.
:laugh: It was pretty bad.

·
Registered
E46 330ci coupe
11,612 Posts
If one of my art/design undergrad students gave a presentation filled with that many cliches, they'd get an F. Horrific.
I tapped out as soon as I heard 'Since the dawn of time, humans have..."

I had that crap crossed out of SIXTH GRADE term papers because of how canned and trite it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.