VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out last Sunday... Waaaaaaaay too hot! It was a BMW event. Saw a lot of nice cars and had fun...even in the heat!

Me...coming around really tight turn

In the skidpad

S2000

Mhyrr pushing the new 337!

My buddy Scott in the 325

And finally...Beautiful M Roadster with amazing Fikse rims!!!

[Modified by burdelli, 10:53 AM 8-2-2002]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Re: Rosecroft Autocross 07-28-02 PICS (Mhyrr)

Wish I would have been there in the C. Instead I was helping clean up for a party at my friends party in a half drunk/half hung over state.
My roommate (red 3rd gen rx7) told me he saw a 337 out there. How did it feel on the course? Hopefully i'll see you at some future DC region events. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Re: Rosecroft Autocross 07-28-02 PICS (84GTI)

Hey Neil, are you the guy w/ the green corrado I spoke to at FedEx Field??
The car felt pretty good out there.. I didn't push it as hard under braking and in the corners as I think I could've, but I'm still in the paranoid stage a bit
I drove John Nicolayson's Black MkIV at Fedex last time, and compared to that car, the brakes were better, but the suspension isn't quite as well setup.. The 337 is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than a stock MkIV, but I think could really stand to have beefy sway bars and some more stiffness. John's car felt better in that regard. I'd like to try it out on a FedEx course as well, the Rosecroft course was very very tight.
Other than that.. well, I can't wait until the next season when the car is ready to tear up Street Mod!

I'll be at every one for the rest of the season

1 - 4 of 4 Posts