VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase an RS-7. I need to know if I can order one that features a manual (stick shift) transmission.

Please Advise, Fell free to call me direct 313-790-7222 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
RS7

Manual transmissions do not exist on the RS models. I have a 2014 RS7 4.0T Quattro with 869 miles for sale . See my post from today.

Rob 240-727-4991

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rob, I am interested. Do you have pics you can send me? What color is it and why so little mileage? 869 miles correct? Did you not drive it? Any special features? Please send me as much info as you can.

Thanks,

Alex.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Alex,

The RS7 was really just a showroom car that stayed in the garage. The S8 was the daily driver. It is Ibis White with Black Valcona Hexagonal Stitched leather. Yes, the 869 is correct. Specs below:

Ibis White/Black Valcona Hexagonal Stitched Leather Seating
869 miles - One Owner/Clean CarFax
Prestige - Full LEDs, Sunroof, 4-zone Climate Control,
Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System
Innovation Package (HUD, Night Vision Assist)
Driver's Assistance Package (ACC, Active Lane Assist, Corner View Cam)
Sport Exhaust (Black Finishers)
21" 5 Spoke Blade Design Wheels
Matte Aluminum Optic Package
Power Soft Closing Doors
4 year/50,000 mile manufacture's warranty
Price - $108,981
Location - Silver Spring, Maryland

Please Contact Rob: Text at (240)727-4991, Phone at (301)890-6214, or [email protected]
Pictures and Carfax available at http://www.audisilverspring.com/used-inventory/index.htm?model=RS+7&&&&make=Audi&

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rob, sounds like a nice car!!! Can you send me any pics? I would love to see what it looks like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts