1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some RS'.
They are 16x7 all around. et 35 5x120.
My question(s) are;

Can they be adapted?
If I change the rear lips to 2', what would be the offset of the rear?
If that would even change the offset.

These are not flat face on the back.
So I don't think they can redrilled.
Which brings to ask you guys.

Thanks for the help in advance.

· Registered
5,337 Posts
i have 5x120 Rs' redrilled to 5x100 which can be done, they just drill inside the original bolt pattern.

It looks like this

i know most will say, OMG not safe but it is. Some race wheels come like this for multi vehicle fitment and once bolted on it's impossible to move. Not to mention the lugz don't fit between the holes anyways. They have been driven like this for close to 4 years now and were dont professionally.

Also, you can't see it because my camera was centered to all holes, but the bolt seat runs outside the centerbore region fully on every bolt even though it looks like each bolt only gets about 2/3 of the 360 seat.

You can also got the fill and then redrill too in which case it will only have the 5x100 pattern

· Registered
5,337 Posts
not sure, wasn't me that owned them at that time. For a straight re-drill i beleive its about 200 for all four which is less than adapters.:thumbup:

Call some machine shops near you or wheel shops that know of a place than can repair wheels and they usually have what it takes to do so. Could be more could be less

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.