VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Re: rs4 question (jfrimmel)

How many untuned RS4s have you seen?
Your original question is totally hypothetical since you'll never see an RS4 let alone race one. Chances are if you ~do~ happen upon one of the two (?) B5-RS4s in north America the owner has the money and inclination to tune it.

Modified by -vertigo- at 11:53 PM 6-18-2006

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
Re: rs4 question (-vertigo-)

Quote, originally posted by -vertigo- »
How many untuned RS4s have you seen?
Your original question is totally hypothetical since you'll never see an RS4 let alone race one. Chances are if you ~do~ happen upon one of the two (?) B5-RS4s in north America the owner has the money and inclination to tune it.

Great Scott!!!
And might I add, those 2 are very tuned

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: rs4 question (nuppal)

hey nick what do you think would win? a stage 2+ s4 with intercoolers recaro seats and a a carbon fiber hood or a stock r32....oh well i guess well just wait until august to find out...im going to hand you your ass

·
Registered
129 Posts
Re: rs4 question (HarvVAG)

Quote, originally posted by HarvVAG »
MTM is working on a supercharger.

Hope Audi AG has fixed the intermittent valve train problems before those Superchargers go into B7 RS4s
And wasn't APR about to release their SC kit for the 4.2 S4?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Re: rs4 question (jfrimmel)

Quote, originally posted by jfrimmel »
hey nick what do you think would win? a stage 2+ s4 with intercoolers recaro seats and a a carbon fiber hood or a stock r32....oh well i guess well just wait until august to find out...im going to hand you your ass

Hey geuss what, I bought another car so my fast (
) car can stay at home in the garage. What did I get? A 1994 BMW 530i V-8...But hey, once you come to ATL we can race.
By the way, how much are you spending on your damn car this summer. Ive have laready dropped about 600 dollars but all that it on braking stuff (Brake stiffening kit, Pads, Rotors) I also am about to get an 25MM RSB.
You are one lucky SOB.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: rs4 question (nuppal)

i work hard for my money mother ****er. not to mention my mom likes me a little. idunno do the math...what does it cost to get all the way up to stage 2+ with suspension stoptech 17" calipers with slotted rotors and two fine ****in race seats. the only thing im waiting on are the race seats. diane wants no part of that and i ahve to wait for my next paycheck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.