VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 108 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
where did you get the euro rear rests? That mod is a must for me as well. I like the way they look, but more importantly they substantially increase rear visibility.
sorry for the late reply, was travelling Friday - Monday, and worked on the car after work on Tuesday.
I got them off a Facebook group member named Long (Club Wolfsburg) which is based out of Toronto ON. That said there are folks in US (Minnesota area I believe) that is selling them as well. Cheapest I could find.

schwab0 is the gent that was supplying the US, not sure if still active : https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36048

Also I found them to be quite similar to my old B8 S4 silver stitching. This I feel would be the cheapest of the two options.

Looking good so far! Would you happen to have the part numbers available for the euro headrests?
I'll check when I get home, believe it was on the box, don't think it's engraved into them

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Track Day 2018

This isn't related to my car build, but in a way it is. Not worth posting in it's own thread, but just a rambling.

One thing I found with cars is that you learn what you like from driving other cars. Over the years I found I have driven, fun, straight line cars that really lit up the highway. The Golf R really has been the most fun in every situation car I have ever owned. One thing I have really focused in on with this car came after I started my personal fun days. The idea behind these days is to take a day off, do a fun event and enjoy the day. Last year I had the opportunity to drive a Ferrari 458 around the race track. I must say that really was fun and it is what got me to thinking about driving dynamics and how to get the most joy out of driving. I will likely never own a Ferrari, based off maintenance alone, but I thought why not try to find how I can replicate that go-kart feel in a car. So, I bought a 2018 Golf R.

This year, I did the same thing, because the company had a new list of cars. Also my now fiance took me to the auto show, and when her eyes lit up on the Ferrari 488, I told her 'I should take you this summer to the track so you can drive it'. She was like 'they would let me drive it?' lol, well they let me drive it...

So May 4th, I booked us two cars, for her the Ferrari 488 and myself a Lamborghini Huracan, which I later learned was the LP 580-2...more on that later. As we were driving to the track, I received a call that the 488 wasn't going to join us because it was stuck with Ferrari trying to figure out a gearbox issue. So they offered us a discount to use their older Ferrari. When we arrived, it turned out being the same 458 that I had the year before, so we gave up the small twin turbo V8 for a naturally aspirated V8...the way it should be. The track we went to was the Canadian Tire Motorsport, and we were set up on the driver development track, not the Grand Prix circuit : https://canadiantiremotorsportpark.com/pages/driver-development-track

As you can see from the weather, it was foggy and wet...

When we arrived, I immediately saw this stunner :

I thought it was one of the cars to be driven, and as I approached it to look inside, I was shocked by the baby seat in the passenger seat /w a passenger! I spoke to the lady whose husband was driving it. Turns out it was their personal car, and the owner of the experience invited them to take it for a spin. With the fog and wet track, they were using the Aventador as a pace car for the other drivers to make sure they don't go crazy. The little passenger was refusing to leave the car as dad was whipping around the track...can you blame them? I was going to take more pictures but it was constantly moving. I have some videos of it whipping around the track, incredible NOISE!!!!

After watching the cars go around the track, and spending some time in the other cars in the line-up : Porsche 911 Carrera 6MT, Aston Martin DB9, Corvette Z06, Audi R8 V10, Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo. I finally had my shot with the Huracan.

As you can see from roof up, it was foggy and wet on the track. It was a bit disappointing for me because I couldn't push the car to it's limits without feeling like I needed to take out a second mortgage on my house...in the first corner I felt no traction in the front wheels. Thinking all Lamborghini's now come with AWD, it turns out I was in the RWD version of the Huracan. This made it a lot more tough to push the car, even on straights!! The back end just wanted to over power the front when you trounced on the gas. As well since the car was a spyder, it had a fixed racing seat which I couldn't lower so the driver position was off. To say I really pushed the car, would be a lie. I liked it, but comparing it to the 458 which I drove last year, it was such a large difference!!! Where the Ferrari drove and handled like a $250k go kart, the Huracan just had this feel that I wasn't confident to push it too hard and losing traction. That laps still went quick, but I didn't totally enjoy it like I did in the Ferrari.

The guy managing driver times saw my disappointment, and he offered me 3 more laps when things dried up, and we put the roof down. It was still good, but I think it's a car you drive to look good, you don't drive because you enjoy driving. If I had a choice, I would take the Ferrari 458...how can I expand on it, honestly I don't know. I am not going to get all Jeremy Clarkson on it, but if I had to choose between the two cars, I would take a Ferrari 458. It drove just much nicer, felt confident pushing it, right amount of power to go fast, but not enough to feel like it's too much.

That led to the girl, driving the Ferrari 458. I'm sure she has her own opinion on the car, but reviewing the videos we took, she was so much faster then I looked. I keep saying, the track was much more dry when she got to give it a go. Down the front straight though I could hear her downshift 3 gears, and I barely got 2...so no one will see these videos online lol, obviously gearing can be different on the two cars but she was flying, must say I was impressed with her. I might need to challenger her to some real lap times one day lol.

Next year, I feel like the 911 Carrera is going to be my next drive. It was the only 6MT, but I feel like if I was building a car, and don't get me wrong, this is a mid engine RWD car vs a front engine FWD Golf...but you can still play with a bit of dynamics to sway the car towards feeling like one way over another.

Plenty more pictures / videos, just don't want to suck up bandwidth.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Pretty much spur on a craving to mod, I decided to buy the EMD Stage I Suspension package from a local shop : Park Auto Motorsports. Great guys to deal with, young but I personally like where they are going and willing to support them!

It turns out they happened to have the kit in stock, which was super weird, but really for how many R's are floating around the city, I probably shouldn't be that surprised. That said I still ran EMD product numbers and can confirm the following :

Golf R springs - EMD-MQB-LSK is a proper part number, even though many dealers list EMD-MQB-LSR on their web sites.
Golf R RSB - EMD-MQBA-RSB

I figured this information might be helpful for someone else in the future through a Google search.

This post is mostly geared around the RSB, as I installed that first, with the springs + alignment happening on Tuesday. Please note, I did NOT replace the end links at this time. I do understand the geometry is going to be off and will wear them much faster, especially since I was removing the sway bar it would have made sense to buy them. More on the end links at the end of the post, but if you are reading this post and wondering if it's a good idea, personally I would recommend considering them at the sametime.

I should have gotten an adjustable RSB, where the EMD is fixed. I am not complaining at all about the EMD RSB as I feel like it's set perfectly for my needs, but it might have been nice to have the opportunity to add or reduce the ridigty of the bar. That thought in mind, this bar ain't going anywhere anytime soon, I like it.

Wow, we have a road that is full of round abouts close to my house, and so following the traffic line through them, this Golf R feels like it is on rails. Where in the past I felt a lot of float in the rear, this just simply feels glued to the road. I actually feel completely confident tackling the round abouts at any (reasonable / h*** sh** handle) speed / accelerating through them even.

I also have a Unibrace UBQ which I am sure helps in the mid section of the chassis, but the big question is to FSB, or not to. At this time I hadn't done any hard cornering to say. For understeer vs oversteer question, I feel like this has a special balance right now that I don't want to touch. Personal opinion, but I am quite happy so far - but more seat time is required, and I most certainly will post and compare if my mind changes and I want to move into a FSB. If I do, I feel like an adjustable RSB would be purchased as well, just so I know I can adjust it to avoid throwing off the nice feeling rear I have now.

One downside is the rear in Race mode feels less forgiving if the road is bumpy, but putting the car into Normal mode it feels like a regular commute. DCC for the win!!

Spring review and the great dilemma will be posted post install / seat time.

More on the endlinks. They are a bit of a pain in the butt to remove. To take them off properly from the sway bar, you need a 12 point (triple square) driver to hold the bolt in place, while using a wrench to loosen the bolt. Way easier to take the whole sway bar out while only removing the end links from the control arms, at least this is what I felt. The thing was one of the bolts on the endlinks was cross threaded from the factory - or the thread on the endlink wasn't quite nice I actually broke the female end of the bolt for the 12 point but with some crafty German hard headiness - it worked out, and I could reuse them! Getting them back into the control arm was a whole new ordeal though.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Just tossing in a rant about the car, and a quick review of the EMD Springs.

First off, the overall car. This spring I bought myself a 2017 (last one in Canada) Giant Escape 3 before the new 2018's arrived. The idea behind it was to start enjoying a bike ride to work which was only about 12 minutes vs 10 minutes to drive by car.

This was a bit of a waste of money. I must say when I wake up in the morning, and I am going through the decision, bike or drive - drive wins everytime (except for one week when I got the bike). Meanwhile the years leading up to the Golf R purchase, I loved biking to work don't get me wrong. This after owning a B8 S4 and B5 S4 - all tastefully modd'd for power and handling.

My commute isn't bumper to bumper, but there are some fun twist and turns in the city, the sound of the turbo building boost and the joy I have going out for lunch / out of the office gives it even more purpose to drive. This is a three year lease, and though I have been picking away at putting parts on the car - I have a feeling this car is going to stick around the driveway for a very long time. I keep looking at the current options, and minus going with more power then I need in a RS3 - or going back to a highway cruiser in a B9 S4 / S5 Sportback - I just feel like the Golf R continues to be perfect for my needs. It could use a little more rear bias in the power department, but I feel like there is a fix for that...and every other issue I have for wanting to get rid of it.

That is my 15,000 km assessment anyway - last week was the first oil change, and the bad news is I am well targeted to overshoot my mileage limit for the lease.

Discussion starter · #25 · (Edited)
As for the EMD spring, I just realized, I haven't had time to take a picture of the car with them. The overall look of the car is exactly how I wanted it. The only thing that now it has me wanting to finish the look, is more so spacers then new wheels with a more aggressive offset (really eyeing some VMR V801's in Anthriacite Metallic). I feel like once this is sorted out, I will post pictures as I don't see myself changing a single thing around the exterior of the car. It's nearly perfect.

I spent a lot of time doing research on springs, from VMR, H&R, Eibach, and I still felt these were the best on the market for the drop I wanted but also the overall that I wanted.

Now we get into the dicey part of the discussion.

I am going to start with saying the install was approximately 6 hrs including 1 hr cost for alignment. So I want to put that out there because I had someone do the install so around here you are looking around $100 /hr as shop rate, so let's make that a cool $600 before taxes.

Comfort wise, I found all modes are more stiffer. Race isn't bad for daily driving for a city that gets winter weather - along with the terrible roads. Normal is about where I thought Race was before the spring and RSB were installed. Comfort mode on the other hand is nice and soft, and the weekend of August 17th it will go through the 'mom test' as I am taking her on a long road trip. She loves her Chevy Impala - so this will be a stress test for sure. My fiance enjoys cars in general, and no complaints all weekend from her - even when I complained to see if she would go along with complaining about comfort. She also lives in Montreal, where the roads are terrible, so I am sure that could change if I drove around Montreal.

I had installed prior to the springs the EMD Rear Sway Bar, and I found the rear end became much more active in Race mode as one would expect and this is a good thing. It truly transformed the car, and if you weren't going for a look for your car, the RSB is all you need.

Performance, this is where some people will continue to read, but others will have already had their answers made.
In race mode, the rebound in the rear is simply too stiff. It can at times create some gasp for air moments, where you think you might lose the back end when pushed too hard and hitting the right dip in the road. The general handling improvements of the RSB and OEM springs, had me feeling more confident then the RSB and lowered springs. I don't feel like endlinks will solve this problem, but I will look into replacing them later this year and getting everything aligned properly. I look forward to reporting too back actually on this. The general stiffness of the springs + shocks makes race mode I am sure excellent on the track, but maybe not on the unpredictable streets.

I asked EMD what their suggestions were, and quick solution to see if it gets better is put the spacers in the rear. If this does solve the problem, a quick trim of the bump stops should fix the problem. I will give this a shot when I find a free weekend to get in there. I will report on this as well!!!

In normal mode, I haven't spent enough time, because I do truly still enjoy race mode even with the change in comfort, but I feel like I might just dial everything into Race (within individual mode) and leave DCC in Normal. When something interesting is about to happen on a weekend for say, flip it to Race and have a little bit of fun.

Putting this all together, and remembering the point about cost to install. If you are still reading this, you went through the performance section. If I had to choose springs again, I would have went straight to the MSS Kit. Everything that XLR8 have said in their posts, along with the feedback of the customers - I must say I lived it and somewhat regret my purchase. I felt like from what customers were explaining, the cheap fix would be to add a RSB, but that is not the case, this is something else that I am not sure how to explain neither.

$370 CDN springs + $600 labor = or $1000, with a potential of and additional $600 wasted to upgrade to MSS Kit
$650 CDN springs/RSB + $600+ labor (I installed the RSB myself) = or $1200, with a potential of and additional $600 wasted to upgrade to MSS Kit

$1500 CDN MSS adjustable sports + $600 labor = or $2100

I haven't driven the MSS kit, but I have a feeling next year I will be opting for it. It does feel like I pissed away $600 on the decision, so I am posting this to others looking at springs vs going with the MSS Kit. Give it a strong thought, beware about the performance side of things. This is my personal opinion as it stands now...however, if the solution from EMD works, I will surely update this review.

Added a few pictures with the lowering, please note there are spacers in the rear, its not too noticeable of a difference (especially being a black car), so I am going to just leave it, as long as no one mentions it to me, then I dwell on it lol. Also the front, where it looks like the wheel liner is sticking out, it appears to be an optical illusion. I noticed it, so I went to my car and it's fine. It might be just because of the angle / black on black on black that is making it looks odd.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
After finally finding time, I think I found the solution to being unsatisfied with the EMD springs. Simply put, the rear spring spacers are required for the 6MT.
Speaking with EMD, they had recommended installing them. So under I went on Monday to put the spacers in.

Having driven the car for 3 days now, I love it again!

Next step - adjustable rear end links I believe and potentially front. There is a creek coming from what sounds like the front but I am pretty sure it's because of the aggressive 1" drop.

HOW did i miss your thread for so long? And how have I not seen you around town?

Seems we have similar mods and tastes :)

I haven't had the same issues with the EMD springs btw. Mine have been perfect from day one, went to the track too and they were excellent.

PS: come to the thursday night meets (18:00-20:00) at sunrise, there's only a handful of caRs right now but its low key and we get to gawk at our cars like kids...I dont make it to most but once in a while i do.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
HOW did i miss your thread for so long? And how have I not seen you around town?

Seems we have similar mods and tastes :)

I haven't had the same issues with the EMD springs btw. Mine have been perfect from day one, went to the track too and they were excellent.

PS: come to the thursday night meets (18:00-20:00) at sunrise, there's only a handful of caRs right now but its low key and we get to gawk at our cars like kids...I dont make it to most but once in a while i do.
That's weird, so you aren't running the spring spacers?
Could have been the off chance they weren't installed right the first time, and when I reinstalled them all is well now.

I think I saw you once going down Bleams towards Trussler road, I had a TT with a blown turbo in behind me (well not sure why else white smoke would be coming from his exhaust). I remember that day - plus the racing green sticks out.

Thursdays are generally the day I have meetings for volunteer work, so never get a chance to make it. I heard from a guy I work with that also has a R, and another member with a GTI that I helped install their dogbone mount.

These guys are great for getting parts in, I like doing my own work, but thought I would pass it on if you are buying new parts. I saw the guy that organizes the Thursday meet picking up engine oil from them when I got the EMD Suspension kit there. It's always great ordering parts and getting a phone call 30 minutes later : 'hey we have that in stock, drop by anytime to grab it'
https://www.parkautomotorsports.ca/

That's weird, so you aren't running the spring spacers?
Could have been the off chance they weren't installed right the first time, and when I reinstalled them all is well now.

I think I saw you once going down Bleams towards Trussler road, I had a TT with a blown turbo in behind me (well not sure why else white smoke would be coming from his exhaust). I remember that day - plus the racing green sticks out.

Thursdays are generally the day I have meetings for volunteer work, so never get a chance to make it. I heard from a guy I work with that also has a R, and another member with a GTI that I helped install their dogbone mount.

These guys are great for getting parts in, I like doing my own work, but thought I would pass it on if you are buying new parts. I saw the guy that organizes the Thursday meet picking up engine oil from them when I got the EMD Suspension kit there. It's always great ordering parts and getting a phone call 30 minutes later : 'hey we have that in stock, drop by anytime to grab it'
https://www.parkautomotorsports.ca/
No spacers for me...

Oh I remember that TT haha. So that was you in front of him, saw the car but yeah the TT was drawing a bit of attention.

Ah that sucks, well hope to see your car and meet you in person at some point.

Yeah Park Auto has helped me a couple times already, know the guys for a while and have always been great to me.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Summer is almost over, and I never had a chance to get some clean pictures of the car. I had some spare time for once last night, so spent some time at the coin wash and got things cleaned up. My neighborhood has been under constant construction (older houses, new infrastructure going in), so haven't been able to clean it nicely in my driveway without it getting dusty before I finish drying it...

Summer is almost over, and I never had a chance to get some clean pictures of the car. I had some spare time for once last night, so spent some time at the coin wash and got things cleaned up. My neighborhood has been under constant construction (older houses, new infrastructure going in), so haven't been able to clean it nicely in my driveway without it getting dusty before I finish drying it...

https://i.imgur.com/kcGK32f.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/E0fh3eu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/bWca86O.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qVgLjwq.jpg

Car looks mint! And that is such a good spot for pics! I will sneak in there one weekend to do the same when the lot is empty.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
One more post...
Was prepping for camping, and thought - why not use the R as a tent instead of bringing one?? It would keep the bugs out, solve the dispute of too many tents on the site. Would be perfect, IF it was 1 more foot longer....queen sized air mattress in the boot.
Another option would have been to inflate it while the hatch is closed, but then it wasn't going to be as practical. As well I was contemplating just sleeping bag, but it felt more comfortable sleeping on the ground

One more post...
Was prepping for camping, and thought - why not use the R as a tent instead of bringing one?? It would keep the bugs out, solve the dispute of too many tents on the site. Would be perfect, IF it was 1 more foot longer....queen sized air mattress in the boot.
Another option would have been to inflate it while the hatch is closed, but then it wasn't going to be as practical. As well I was contemplating just sleeping bag, but it felt more comfortable sleeping on the ground

Just 1 more reason (among thousands...) that the R estate needs to come to Canada!

Great post! :thumbup:

Discussion starter · #34 ·
My one year review

So far I have been very happy with the car. I will say it is the most fun I have had in a car, and it's not the straight line performance, it's just a joy to drive.
Focus for mods has been mostly on that connection between shifter, clutch along with a few suspension parts and the JB4...but overall I feel like a downpipe and a few things here and there, and I won't be asking for more.

That said I have had a list of problems, and I am getting them covered under warranty.
1) right side of the steering wheels flicker on and off
2) driver side seat belt is making a weird clicking noise while driving
3) noise coming from the front right side as if something is loose - mind you it seems to have gotten worse visiting my wifes family in Montreal

Last week, after running into an issue with my EMD springs and winter tires, I decided to get a set of MSS adjustable sport springs /w street fronts. I love the way the car drives, but it's not without it's issues. Again the new noise I have in the suspension, I hope something is simply lose or a upper strut bearing or bushings that are causing the issue. I will likely get VW to take a look at it and see if they can pinpoint the issue. I do have the car at it's highest level for winter weather, so will be interesting to see how the car settles, especially in the summer time.

Still staying on track to clean-up the last of the suspension pieces then focus on clutch and going Stage II /w Haldex tune. Other then that I just find the perfect balance of fun, with a good heaping of performance and handling, while flying under the radar.

My one year review

So far I have been very happy with the car. I will say it is the most fun I have had in a car, and it's not the straight line performance, it's just a joy to drive.
Focus for mods has been mostly on that connection between shifter, clutch along with a few suspension parts and the JB4...but overall I feel like a downpipe and a few things here and there, and I won't be asking for more.

That said I have had a list of problems, and I am getting them covered under warranty.
1) right side of the steering wheels flicker on and off
2) driver side seat belt is making a weird clicking noise while driving
3) noise coming from the front right side as if something is loose - mind you it seems to have gotten worse visiting my wifes family in Montreal

Last week, after running into an issue with my EMD springs and winter tires, I decided to get a set of MSS adjustable sport springs /w street fronts. I love the way the car drives, but it's not without it's issues. Again the new noise I have in the suspension, I hope something is simply lose or a upper strut bearing or bushings that are causing the issue. I will likely get VW to take a look at it and see if they can pinpoint the issue. I do have the car at it's highest level for winter weather, so will be interesting to see how the car settles, especially in the summer time.

Still staying on track to clean-up the last of the suspension pieces then focus on clutch and going Stage II /w Haldex tune. Other then that I just find the perfect balance of fun, with a good heaping of performance and handling, while flying under the radar.
Can you describe the noise? I have a noise coming from the front passenger as well. It's sort of a clunk but only happens when I turn the wheel to the left and oddly sometimes when I just hit the brake. It doesn't happen all the time though. I have ECS's Heavy Duty Strut mount for about 18k since lowered so I'm not sure if that is the issue.

Discussion starter · #36 · (Edited)
Can you describe the noise? I have a noise coming from the front passenger as well. It's sort of a clunk but only happens when I turn the wheel to the left and oddly sometimes when I just hit the brake. It doesn't happen all the time though. I have ECS's Heavy Duty Strut mount for about 18k since lowered so I'm not sure if that is the issue.
Sorry missed your posting.
I'm not sure, it seems to be mostly only when I hit a bad pot hole or bad roads. What are your springs set at? From doing some reading if you run the 205's /w them in 'winter mode' or a higher ride height it could happen. I think we might have had the same noise. Like the strut is loose or something. That said, the suspension has settled after a few hundred km's and the car feels GREAT. No real noises, and the car feels quite solid now. Erik @ XLR8 recommended that if the noise persists to get the upper strut bearings checked as they have been failing in general prematurely which maybe you want to double check?

My general comment on the car....
Loving my MSS Kit now, and I feel like minus end links, the suspension is completed, at least that's what it feels like. Might do a few little tweaks here and there, but now on to clutch / flywheel /w Wavetrac, downpipe, UM Stage 2 + Haldex tune. Intake and intercooler to keep temps down, but otherwise I think this car is done.

That said....my wife has some house 'mods' to do first over the winter...

Sorry missed your posting.
I'm not sure, it seems to be mostly only when I hit a bad pot hole or bad roads. What are your springs set at? From doing some reading if you run the 205's /w them in 'winter mode' or a higher ride height it could happen. I think we might have had the same noise. Like the strut is loose or something. That said, the suspension has settled after a few hundred km's and the car feels GREAT. No real noises, and the car feels quite solid now. Erik @ XLR8 recommended that if the noise persists to get the upper strut bearings checked as they have been failing in general prematurely which maybe you want to double check?

My general comment on the car....
Loving my MSS Kit now, and I feel like minus end links, the suspension is completed, at least that's what it feels like. Might do a few little tweaks here and there, but now on to clutch / flywheel /w Wavetrac, downpipe, UM Stage 2 + Haldex tune. Intake and intercooler to keep temps down, but otherwise I think this car is done.

That said....my wife has some house 'mods' to do first over the winter...
I'm on ED Springs. I should probably see if I can tighten down the strut. It's cold now...and I've been lazy. Lol

Discussion starter · #38 ·
I'm on ED Springs. I should probably see if I can tighten down the strut. It's cold now...and I've been lazy. Lol
ah sorry, the noise is coming with the MSS Kit, but did not exist with the EMD's. Ya I wonder if it's a loose strut, let me know if this fixes your problem. It's -14 C this morning, so needless to say I m not climbing under my car for a bit lol

ah sorry, the noise is coming with the MSS Kit, but did not exist with the EMD's. Ya I wonder if it's a loose strut, let me know if this fixes your problem. It's -14 C this morning, so needless to say I m not climbing under my car for a bit lol
I gotcha. It's only in the teens where I'm at (feel like temp) but when I get a chance I'll check it out and let you know.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Took a while, but after being hesitant to take it the dealership to fix the suspension issue with the MSS Kit on, mustered up the guts after dropping the car off to fix a wiring issue with the buttons on the steering wheel and a rattling seat belt.
They fixed it all, including the clunk over pot holes. It glides like stock now, no noise just pure bliss. Looks like quite possibly an install issue, so I guess the VW shop I liked is out now. Might need to go back to my old shop who I never had issues with...

Unfortunately not sure what the exact issue was, which doesn't help. The service rep just said they checked the front suspension and tightened it up. It might be because of the aftermarket parts and them needing to do it as courtesy.

Now that the suspension isn't making noise, the rear hatch latch seems to be noisy. Does it end?

House renovations are done, for the winter - spring mod time is around the corner now, I can smell it!

21 - 40 of 108 Posts