VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was reading on Speedbridage that there is an updated version of the Muira to be coming out? Any one hear otherwise...
Oh yeah... a friends p-shop of what we would like to see it as...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Re: Rumor of a new Muira... (KEINREISAIRKEWLD)

In CAR mag. (british publication) they have a page talking about new Espad(with picture of prototye), LM00X (artist rend.) and 700HP Muria (no picture) but they say engine layout is going to be like V10

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: Rumor of a new Muira... (hisham678)

i saw a shot in one of the american car mags and really liked the look. it had alot of lines of the ford gt

·
Registered
343 Posts
Re: (performula)

Quote, originally posted by performula »
It looks exactly like the Ford GT.

It looks as much like the Ford GT as the original Muira looked like the original GT-40. They were similar designs back then and they are similar designs now, should it be different???
Now ask yourself which you would rather have. And then ask yourself who copied who?? And then ask yourself if it really matters.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Re: (Audiquattroluv2)

Quote, originally posted by Audiquattroluv2 »

It looks as much like the Ford GT as the original Muira looked like the original GT-40. They were similar designs back then and they are similar designs now, should it be different???
Now ask yourself which you would rather have. And then ask yourself who copied who?? And then ask yourself if it really matters.

I'd rather have a 997 Turbo or '06 Z06 over either. If I have to stay in the same exotic price range then a Carrera GT.

Modified by performula at 12:43 PM 3-18-2006

1 - 9 of 9 Posts