VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cut off and cleaned out an oil container with Brakeleen to use wihle appying Rust Bullet. After I was done, I flexed the contain a half a dozen times and look what came out.
Sort of explains how / why Rust Bullet works....

Rust Bullet and foam brushes isn't the best of plans, unless you have A LOT of foam brushes,

Modified by Seax_Smith at 9:48 AM 8-5-2008

· Registered
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Rust Bullet Oddity (ABA Jetta II)

Quote, originally posted by ABA Jetta II »

The rust bullet formed to the shape of the inside of the container and came out a s replica of the inside of the container which was actually pretty solid in and of itself.

· Registered
10,253 Posts
Re: (ABA Jetta II)

oh haha, i thought you just took a picture of two containers you used and i was like "umm ok? i dont get it.."

X2 I was quite confused

· Registered
4,208 Posts
Re: (dubn it)

try getting dryed expanding foam off your skin.. ha! i used some paint chemicals at work first, didnt work, just got a chemical burn so then i had to take a razor blade for shaving and scrape at my arm so i didnt look like a bum.. a few bald spots and red irritated scrapes and burns later it was gone

· Registered
893 Posts
Re: (ABA Jetta II)

try getting dryed expanding foam off your skin.. ha! i used some paint chemicals at work first, didnt work, just got a chemical burn so then i had to take a razor blade for shaving and scrape at my arm so i didnt look like a bum.. a few bald spots and red irritated scrapes and burns later it was gone

Damn dude, be careful with that sh*t. I know a few people that fkd up their skin with toulene, acetone, and PD-680 (military use dry cleaning solvent). The guys were about 20 years old with 50 year old looking hands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.