VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the mall today with my girlfriend and what do i see sittin outside a brand new black M3 and burnt red M6 i saw them from the back end looked really nice M3 had some nice HRE wheels and a nice exhauste and the M6 was stock outside still beutiful car so i walk around to the front and what do my eyes set sight on an all over rusted hood on both

i just wanted to stand there for the owners to come out to ask them what were they thinking i mean its cool on a MK1 or an older 3 series but seriously a brand new 2009 M3 and M6 like you must be on crack

forgot my cam tho so i didnt manage to get pics but i think their local cars so next time i see them ill get a few pics so we can all have a good laugh

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Re: rusty hoods gettin ridiculous (1.8Tbug)

yeah i think thats just wrong at this point in time to have the rusted hood look on those kind of cars especially since how new they are and sweet they look

·
Registered
783 Posts
Re: rusty hoods gettin ridiculous (65dunebuggy)

its funny you say that there is a guy in town who drives an M3 thats got to be atleast 05 or newwer and he's got a rusted hood as well...he told me mine looked good but i laughed at him when he was waiting for a reply from me to be something like "so does yours".....ahahahah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts