VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
608 Posts
Re: So i dont get it you can post your hp's track times but not top speed? (RidingOnRailsRaddo)

Quote, originally posted by RidingOnRailsRaddo »
why was my post locked because i posted my top speed in my 337? you can post your hp's strip times but not top speed

Where was your idiotic "top speed" run made?
HP figures come from dynos, and track times come from closed race tracks, not public roadways.

· Registered
412 Posts
Re: So i dont get it you can post your hp's track times but not top speed? (RidingOnRailsRaddo)

ummm prolly cuz no one should be goin that fast on a public street... or atleast be bragin about it.....thats just retarded!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
893 Posts

Anything dealing with street racing or reckless driving on public roads gets a lock. If it is on a track there isn't a problem.

· Registered
893 Posts
Re: So i dont get it you can post your hp's track times but not top speed? (go337go)

I was actually going to take mine out to the track until a Hyundai rudely turned into me. Since it might be totalled I might not get a chance to find out.

· Registered
5,144 Posts

why was my post locked because i posted my top speed in my 337? you can post your hp's strip times but not top speed

Dunno, not everyone has a strip nearby. Aren't VWs german, Autobahn ring a bell, not a 1/4 mile at a time, that's r*c*st. You got that thing rolling good. Took me a mile to get ***.
Seriously, didn't mean to encourage the, uh, uh, encourage the hipocritical idealogy.
Seriously, SLOW your roll or you may end up like others posted up this week. Everyone talking about the good ol' days.

· Registered
7,655 Posts
Re: So i dont get it you can post your hp's track times but not top speed? (Brake Weight)

Quote, originally posted by Brake Weight »

Dunno, not everyone has a strip nearby. Aren't VWs german, Autobahn ring a bell, not a 1/4 mile at a time, that's r*c*st. You got that thing rolling good. Took me a mile to get ***.
Seriously, didn't mean to encourage the, uh, uh, encourage the hipocritical idealogy.
Seriously, SLOW your roll or you may end up like others posted up this week. Everyone talking about the good ol' days.

what the hell are you talking about

· Banned
3,410 Posts

Yeah i was just wondering how fast people have gone in their cars...because last night i hit 150 with two other buddies in the car just seeing how fast my 337 would go. yeah i hit 150 and it was at 5500 rpms i thought that i should back off from there. but i have the pics to prove it i will try posting that later...vdub for life

Pics to prove it?? I could think of more important things to do than practice photography at 150 while risking your buddies lives. . .just me though, I just would hate to go by a cop or get pulled over doing that speed....bye bye license

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.