VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
s4 front and sides

Where do I buy s4 front bumper and sideskirts without having to go through a dealership?

·
Banned
5,429 Posts
Re: s4 front and sides (VDub_Turbo)

try the classifieds, but the sides are expensive for what they are, i would just do front and maybe the rear bumper

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Re: s4 front and sides (geoff16vII)

Quote, originally posted by geoff16vII »
try the classifieds, but the sides are expensive for what they are, i would just do front and maybe the rear bumper

yeah the side skirts are $$$ is right but if you look round long enough youll find a set as for the rear just take the stock a4 rear and get filler primer and filler primer that and wet sand it till its smooth and i mean really smooth then have it painted there ya go s4 rear valence

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Re: s4 front and sides (Jmatto)

Quote, originally posted by Jmatto »

yeah the side skirts are $$$ is right but if you look round long enough youll find a set as for the rear just take the stock a4 rear and get filler primer and filler primer that and wet sand it till its smooth and i mean really smooth then have it painted there ya go s4 rear valence

It's all about the OEM S4 Euro rear bumper. It's so tasty.

·
Banned
5,429 Posts
Re: s4 front and sides (TallaiMan)

Quote, originally posted by TallaiMan »

how does that differ from the NA version...and ya, that is the ****

·
Registered
5,610 Posts

i totally agree with you but good luck finding one for a descent price . if you know where i can get one ohh man ima have to buy it

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Jmatto »

i totally agree with you but good luck finding one for a descent price . if you know where i can get one ohh man ima have to buy it

TM Tuning can get you one for... $789.00... Ouch.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts

TM Tuning can get you one for... $789.00... Ouch.

ouch is right bro i got way better things i need first b4 i get that

·
Registered
285 Posts

Just for your information im just about to go pick up my s4 bumper from the dealer ship........$759.......im not going to be walking right for a while.And they do not sell the bumper cover seperate from the metal reinforcment.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: (VDub_Turbo)

That Back end of that car is sexy with the s4 bumper......and......wait......lets break hearts with the euro trunk.Realy nice car just one problem....its not in my drive way.

·
17,317 Posts
Re: (TallaiMan)

That back end is so hot. So perfect.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Re: (robbyb413)

Quote, originally posted by robbyb413 »

That back end is so hot. So perfect.

i am going to get it lol gunna look into it

·
17,317 Posts
Re: (Jmatto)

I don't know how it would look for you... custom front end, OEM+ back end? It may look like the automotive incarnation of the mullet... biz in the front, party in the back.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Re: (robbyb413)

Quote, originally posted by robbyb413 »
I don't know how it would look for you... custom front end, OEM+ back end? It may look like the automotive incarnation of the mullet... biz in the front, party in the back.
tis true i thought bout that plus my car is black so wont give me the same effect like that silver one y aknow . hmmm what should i do
i know oem widebody ok that settled lol

1 - 20 of 81 Posts