VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...i'm sorry to say this...but my modding days are over. no more drive. no more wanting to do it. i'm too broke. i'm keeping everything unless i can get reasonable offers...but it's over guys. i'll miss you guys a lot. just have to focus on other things now. later. peace. one dub...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: sad thing dudes (1.8T A2)

to be honest guys...my inspiration for everything was/is my girlfriend. she recently broke up with me...the car reminds me too much of our relationship. it was in the middle of everything...from fights to holding eachother close. don't want to get to deep and start crying on the vortex...i'll miss you guys and the love for dubs a lot. through my car...i was selfish...'when am i gonna get this? how much do i need to save up for that' she enjoyed it to but i never got to spoil her like used to before the dub. we were together for 4 years. i'm only 19...we broke up on my bday the 18....also...if they're's and full time jobs available that will be both fun and beneficial to the wallet...let me know...until then..one dub

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.