VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FK Streetline Coilovers for the B5 & B5.5 Passat Sedan 2wd are now in stock at AMI!

These great entry level coilover kits feature:

• Front & Rear 35-70mm (1.4-2.75") Lowering Range
  • Twin Tube Dampers
  • Polished Steel Front Coilover Housings
  • Dual Locking ring Design
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty

Each Kit contains:

• 2 Front Threaded Coilover Dampers - Zinc Plated with dual locking ring spring perches
  • 2 Front Springs
  • 2 Rear Dampers
  • 2 Rear Adjustable Perches
  • 2 Coilover Spanner Wrenches

For a limited time AMI is offering these coilover kits for:

USA Customers
$499 USD shipped

(within the continental USA not AK, PR and HI)

AK & HI
$559 USD Shipped

PR Call for quote!

Canadian Customers:
$575 USD + GST/HST
(province dependent)

Please note, these kits are shipped from our USA warehouse. AMI takes care of all duties and brokerage in the CDN price. This means no after-the-fact bills or customs issues! :thumbup:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to everyone who has contacted us, all questions have been answered and your orders will ship out on Monday.

Check your inbox's after 5pm Pacific time for your tracking numbers :beer:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weekend Bump.

Thanks to everyone who sent in questions and put in orders this week :beer:

All Questions have been responded to (PM & Email)

Glen @ AMI

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you offer an application for AWD models? Specifically for a 2002 VW Passat V6 wagon? Price shipped to 05701?
Hello purpleB4, thanks for the post.

Currently FK does not offer the Streetline coilovers for the AWD Passat. The only system I know of right now for under $1000 is the ST Coilover kit.

I have this application in stock and can offer it to you for $799 shipped to you. Here is a quick link to the kit on our website Click Here

Thanks,
Glen @ AMI

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now taking Pre - Orders for our May 31st shipment. :cool:

Both Sedan and Wagon kits on the way! :thumbup:

Limited supply, so they wont last!

Thanks

Glen :beer:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to everyone who has put in their orders!

Here is a status update:

5 - MK4 Kits left (click here to order)

3 - MK3/Corrado Kits left (click here to order)

MK5 / MK6 / B6 Passat / EOS kits to be shipped out at the end of next week.

MK5 / MK6 / B6 Passat / EOS Pre Orders being taken NOW (Click here to Pre-Order)

Add On Specials! (choose these options from the drop down menu when ordering!)

MK4 Front & Rear Mount & Bearing kit add on $70 (regular $90)
MK4 Front Mount/Bearing Kit $39

Boeshield T9 Anti Corrosion Spray $10

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Check out one of our recent customers threads on his MK4 Jetta with his new Streetlines Installed!

Click Here for Fundaze Noobie Introduction thread

Some great pics of before and after, as well as some extreme rust proofing!

STANCE

Before:

After:

Get yours now! :thumbup:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just got off the phone with my shipping company.

The FK shipment has been in customs since Tuesday this week, and we have no indication when it will be out. All they can tell us is that the shipment has been scheduled for a full inspection. I am not sure what this means, but it sounds painful :(

I am checking twice daily on the status and will give you all an update once I hear anything.

Thanks,
Glen

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
6/10/2011 - At 12:00 PM Pacific time today, we have received an update from US Customs.

Due to a large backlog of inspections at the port of entry for our FK order, the shipment been in a holding warehouse waiting to be inspected and processed.

As of this afternoon, our shipment is finally in the inspection/clearing stage and US Customs anticipates it to be released within 72 hours (business hours), aka no later than Wednesday June 15th.

If you have an outstanding order, your kit will be shipped immediately once our warehouse receives the shipment.

For those of you that are on the fence waiting to order, we are accepting Pre Orders at this time - First Come First Shipped!

If you have any questions please give us a PM, Email or Call. :beer:

Thanks,
Glen

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Everyone,

After a long and frustrating day on the phone with our broker & US Customs, we are still without a definite time of when we will be receiving our order.

We have everything in place to expedite the receipt and shipping of your orders as soon as the shipment arrives.

We apologize for this lengthy delay, but it is completely out of our hands at this time.

If you would like to make other arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Glen

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I received the first call from US customs today without me having to call them first, and it was encouraging to say the least :thumbup:

It appears they have the shipment in their sights and it may see the light of day in the next couple of days! They were requesting more information on the products in the shipment, and although they would not give any anticipated time or day when it would be released they have lead me to believe that it is in the home stretch and could be any time now.

I will keep you all updated on any developments as they happen.

Thank you

Glen @ AMI

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Game on!!!!!

Good news everyone, our FK order just showed up on our doorstep without any warning! :thumbup:

Everyone who has their pre-order in will be shipped out Friday, and all orders in by Noon Pacific time on Friday will be shipped out as well.

Thanks to everyone for their incredible patience :beer:, and watch your email box for your tracking numbers.

Glen @ AMI :wave:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Everything is back in stock and shipping - fast.... :thumbup:

We have in stock:

SMVW9009 Wagon kit: 1 left in stock - Click Here to Order

SMVW9011 Sedan: 4 Kits left in stock - Click Here to Order

Our website has been updated to show quantity on hand, so you can tell how many are left at this price.

All orders that were in prior to noon today have been shipped, and your tracking numbers should be in your inbox's.

Let us know at [email protected] if you have not received your tracking yet and we can send it out again.

For those of you who have not ordered yet, get yours in quickly. With the current rate that orders are coming in, we don't expect this order to last long :beer:

Thanks,
Glen

1 - 20 of 72 Posts