VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts
Hey does that distributor come with a new O ring seal, the one between the block and the distributor itself?

I have a couple of questions. The first I'll need a very accurate and specific answer for. :)

1. I have a late 2.0L 16v 9a engine (abf head) to which I'm fitting Piper 294 duration cams with 11.3mm lift. If I order the K9031DA (82.5mm) or the K9031D050 (83mm) am I going to have any issues with clearance or is the recess in these pistons oversized to allow big cams and if needed clearance on 34mm intake valves if I decide to go oversized?

2. How do you accept international payment?

Discussion starter · #105 ·
We would recommend you use modeling clay to see if you have any contact.
We don't know what your head or block tolerances are, either may have been decked in the past.
As for the pistons, we recommend the 83mm and have your block bored. This would allow for the proper wall clearance for expansion and also proper oil control.

The UK is covered by Paypal sellers protection, so we can accept any major credit card via Paypal.
Before you purchase please ask for a freight quote.
Due to a recent change with Royal Mail and the USPS, all international orders over $100 will be shipped Express Mail. This is done because they allow for higher insurance rates to cover loss.

www.fourseasontuning.com

We would recommend you use modeling clay to see if you have any contact.
We don't know what your head or block tolerances are, either may have been decked in the past.
As for the pistons, we recommend the 83mm and have your block bored. This would allow for the proper wall clearance for expansion and also proper oil control.

The UK is covered by Paypal sellers protection, so we can accept any major credit card via Paypal.
Before you purchase please ask for a freight quote.
Due to a recent change with Royal Mail and the USPS, all international orders over $100 will be shipped Express Mail. This is done because they allow for higher insurance rates to cover loss.

www.fourseasontuning.com
I understand but ideally that test would be done with the new pistons. The head is untouched as far as I can see. See below for block tolerances without head gasket.

OK I'm going to go for a set of the K9031D050 83mm Wossner pistons. The high compression ones. You can let me know if these are definitely correct. The parts numbers are easily mixed up. Can you confirm that these include rings, pins, and clips?

Let me know about shipment for these (I think $75 was mentioned) and the total and how the paypal payment can be done and I can sort that out.

My friend is going to have a look at your site and let me know if he needs anything for his VR6 as well. If not, it'll just be the pistons.

Wideband question

I have a 87 Scirocco 1.8 16v with digi1 fuel set up, will this wideband work with digi1 and how does it work when i already have a O2 sensor.

Innovate Motorsports Wideband Blue Gauge Part Number: 3795

Discussion starter · #114 ·
The 02 sensor in the innovate kit would not replace your current narrow band 02. It comes with a bung that should be welded in pre-cat. This will only give you a readout, it will not adjust your current setup at all.

These are more commonly used in boosted cars to keep an eye on the AFR.

Do you send to Norway ?

I'm interested in:
-16V Distributor for my 1,8 16V KR engine- with cap and rotor

And maybe if you can give me good price on this things:
-8MM Ignition Wire Set RED Fits 1.8 16V
-1.8- 2.0 Lightweight lifter set

I finally went out to my US mailbox to pick up my light weight lifters
the shipping itself was very fast, I just had to wait a while to pick them up
great product, well packaged, fast, great stuff guys :thumbup:

although the packing grease from the lifters had leaked out and caused the paper in the box to become see through, hahaha ;)

101 - 120 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.