VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts
Just want to chime in and mention that these guys have been great to work with so far. I forget who I spoke with but after speaking with me about my build and what I wanted to do he actually followed through with calling Wossner to check stock on the pistons, Techtonics to check what we thought to be a cam pricing error, and Autotech on camgear availability. It seems minor but he called me back when he said he would which seems so rare these days to actually have great customer service.

The parts aren't here yet yo heres to hoping the rest of the transaction goes smoothly!

I picked up a spare distributor from you a while back. Haven't needed to use it yet thankfully, but it looks good :thumbup:
Had to swap to my new distributor a while back. Working great even revving to 8k, no timing issues and no random hall sensor failures like my old distributor :thumbup:

121 - 136 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.