VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
14,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got contacted by velocity about doing a GB on Samco hoses and they said it's possible to do it but the downside is that they need 25 people in it. No pricing info yet but I'll check on it. Let's who's interested and who's willing to buy it? I want them if the price is right. Post a replay here if you're interested.
Thanks

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (schrickedVR6)

I'm in, but it better be a sweet deal! The Awesome GTI Store special, is very tempting.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (NightRyder97)

What is the base price for a Samco kit that way we have an idea of how much were talking. I have a 91 GTI VR6 does anyone know if the hoses will work on my car I'm definatly interested. Dave

·
Registered
14,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (88JETTEXTREME)

I believe Velocity sells them for $395 for a 7 piece set or sumtin. I hope to get some good prices, havfen't gotten anything back from Velocity. I'll call them tommorow.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (RodG)

Velocity is pricy on their Samcos anyway http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif And a group buy usually takes a while.
If we get a price around $300-$340 SHIPPED, then im in. Otherwise its off to awsome GTI.....

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (sickvr666)

quote:[HR][/HR]If we get a price around $300-$340 SHIPPED, then im in. Otherwise its off to awsome GTI.....[HR][/HR]​
We think alike, and throw in some nice German hose clamps with the deal! No sense using old spring clamps and premium hoses.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (green_slc)

quote:[HR][/HR]I'm in if the price is a little more than $300 shipped.[HR][/HR]​
Hi Everyone,
We could get around that number if enough people want in!
BTW We will happily work with less than 25 people.
Jeff

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (J. Moss)

quote:[HR][/HR]We could get around that number if enough people want in!
BTW We will happily work with less than 25 people.[HR][/HR]​
Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!

·
Registered
14,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (Boge VR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]im liking teh Awesome GTI idea especially with those nice german clamps.
[HR][/HR]​
yeah it does look like a better deal. I haven't heard anything from Velocity, not sure if they want to do this GB or not. I'll give the Awsome GTI store a call and see if they can do anything about it. I want them badly.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Re: Samco hoses group buy! (NightRyder97)

quote:[HR][/HR]. I haven't heard anything from Velocity, not sure if they want to do this GB or not. I'll give the Awsome GTI store a call and see if they can do anything about it. I want them badly.[HR][/HR]​
Hi Nightryder97,
I see a good number of people in this thread. Please contact myself ([email protected]) or [email protected] about the possible gp on these kits. We are willing to work with you all on it if it is mutually beneficial.
Sincerely
Jeff

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.