VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say I did a search for San Diego stuff and I did not see anything in here for this.
I recently bought a '90 G60 in need of some loving. I know it has some minor issues and I would like to drop it off a good and not overly expensive mechanic. I don't mind paying what I need to but I do not want to get screwed by someone. It has 57K miles on it I would like to get it inspected and truly know what kind of condition my new baby is in.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Re: San Diego Corrado mechanic? (Phaktory)

dml motorsports 619 295 0658 ask for dennis..
Branden

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
Re: San Diego Corrado mechanic? (Padfan1)

/\ Ditto that. Dennis is the *only* corrado knowledgeable mechanic in town. He's got my G60 down there right now, doing the heater core for me (yes, I gave up on that... not enough time to do it myself).

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: San Diego Corrado mechanic? (g60racer)

Great. Tachycardia sent me his info too. I just HAPPEN to live a mile from there.. hell yeah.. I think that is the guy I heard about two years ago when I first started exploring getting a corrado. It would be too big a coincidence.

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
Re: San Diego Corrado mechanic? (Phaktory)

Not really a coincidence, since he's been *the* Corrado expert in town for at least 10 years now, and a sponsor of the CCA for that long too... so we Corrado people recommend him a lot. There is simply no one else in town who is as good with Corrados.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts