VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Everybody!?? If you couldnt tell, hopefully the Oscars G2G will become a regular monthly thing. Its cool to get to know alot of you San Diego Dub freaks out there. Sooooo, on Sat May 5th we will be having another get together. Same time as usual...7:30 pm.
Somebody suggested a midnight Julian run on another thread and I think that is an awesome idea!!! Sooooo after we eat, talk shop....and talk a little smack...we can tear up some backwoods twistes......safely of course
. What do you all think? You down!??! Hope to see you there! 7:30 pm. Oscars in Mission Valley.

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
Re: San Diego Oscar's G2G/Midnight Julian Run...Sat, May 4th!! (VW player)

hey Sam .. its Lon
my house BBQ at 1pm .. til whenevers .. then we can all hit up the Oscars GTG after
k ...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Re: San Diego Oscar's G2G/Midnight Julian Run...Sat, May 4th!! (bugzy)

I'd rather go to the Oscar's GTG and have some fun later in the twisties than go to the POS Jamboree show. I'll get the day off work so I'll see you all there!
Lon - Do you have a pool at your house? If so,could we turn this into a hip hop pool party!!! I've always wanted to go to one of those! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: San Diego Oscar's G2G/Midnight Julian Run...Sat, May 4th!! (1.8Rennsport)

Whats up Lon? You guys doing the BBQ on the 5th? Cool. We can turn it into an all day thing! I gotta work until 5 but Ill try and catch the tail end of the BBQ if I can. I dont know though....probably not a good idea to mix
and winding moutain roads though!
Ill have to contol myself!
Eric- Youve always wanted to go to a Hip Hop Party??? WESTSIDE!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: San Diego Oscar's G2G/Midnight Julian Run...Sat, May 4th!! (SYNYSTAGLX)

CANCELLED
Hey Guys. I cancelled this so there is no competition between this and the BBQ!!! Besides, Im sure were all gonna be drinking at Lons party and if we went on a Julian run after, we might crash into a tree or something!!

·
Registered
8,783 Posts

BBQ is on the 4th !! Saturday
VW Player .. woo hooo ... we can do the julian thing another time

awww yteah cant wait .. gonna be fun

·
Registered
630 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Eric- Youve always wanted to go to a Hip Hop Party??? WESTSIDE!!
[HR][/HR]​
Hip hop pool parties are the bomb! Well at least they make them seem that way on them rap videos!

[Modified by 1.8Rennsport, 10:58 PM 4-10-2002]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.