VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may know, some may not... either way who cares..
i tried explaining to my parents and girlfriend why i needed to buy myself the techtonics cam set, but they just didn't understand...
so i'll tell you!
Shine racing services in Walpole, MA... they said the techtonics cams were sweet and my car would be fast.. i bought all the new gasketts and lifters and all that isht and they'll be installed before the 16v goes in the car.. which will be next week.. along with my new techtonics pipes, OEM downpipe and cat, borla muffler, garrett, k&n, and all the rest of my bullsh*t... it should be fun

Anyone else have 'em? know how they are? good/bad/indifferent lemme know what to expect while i can still return them!!! haha

thanks
Joe

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Re: Santa Came Early... HeHeHeHe (JoeJetta91)

you have enough money for all of that but you cant afford the tt cam set? tsk tsk tsk. someones getting greedy

See how you like it without. its just as easy in the car then out. kinda

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Santa Came Early... HeHeHeHe (eastcoastdubs)

hey man I BOUGHT IT FOR MYSELF for christmas lol.... gimme a brake here all i asked for for Xmas was.... PERMISSION to splurge on my non-running, multi colored, greasy, stanky, messy, project... ok so it's not THAT dirty, but it is indeed multi colored....

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Re: Santa Came Early... HeHeHeHe (JoeJetta91)

Schrick is the way to go. So I've heard
, I bought a set of 268's. Yummy.

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Santa Came Early... HeHeHeHe (tram)

we'll see... i am hopeful.. if i don't like 'em they'll most likely take them back... how much is "usuial" for cams and lifters and all the seals and gasketts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts