VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I think that today was the first time I sat in a Rolls Royce. First off, it was absolutely the most beautiful one I have ever seen, with two tone silver and black paint. Absolutely stunning, and done the way a two-tone paint job should be done. Anyways, the leather (it was all black with cream piping) was done beautifully. Some of the softest leather I've ever felt. The car was finished meticulously, and the driving position overlooking that huge bonnet was fantastic. Even the back seat was quite comfortable to sit in, though I could have done without the weird accent mirrors on the c-pillars - very strange detailing there.
Overall, this car was simply a work of art. I can totally picture myself wafting down the road in one - really a very nice car. While I am certain that the new S class is considerably more hightech, the fit and finish of materials is peerless. Truly cool, too bad I couldn't drive it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,757 Posts
Re: Sat in a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph today (Rob)

I sat in one at the NY autoshow, along with some others.....definitely fancy, the cheapest Rolls/Bentley out of the 5 there was $230k.
I guess all the hip hop stars have theirs already.....because Rolls/Bentley sales are down 60% (figure was from a month ago).

[Modified by Beltfed, 3:59 PM 12-6-2001]

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: Sat in a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph today (Rob)

Did you go to the Aston Martin/RR/Bentley in downtown Toronto??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts