VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't think these were out yet- someone in another topic posted today said he was #4 on the waiting list- I didn't get a look at the plate, but was it a manufacturer's car or something?
It was the blue color with those sweet rims and a young guy driving it. I saw it in Schaumburg, IL around 2pm during my lunch- I nearly drove into the other lane looking at it. My girlfriend said, "now that GTI looks pretty nice"
I was quite jealous- it looked awesome! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Saw an R32 on the street today (Carbon.Mk2-J90)

Quote, originally posted by Carbon.Mk2-J90 »
yes!!! Jamie = "she"
funny...

?
Anyway-So these aren't available yet? I didn't think so- how did they get hold of one?

· Registered
2013 Audi TT RS; 2017 Audi S6
7,357 Posts
Re: Saw an R32 on the street today (Piper_VW)

Quote, originally posted by Piper_VW »

?
Anyway-So these aren't available yet? I didn't think so- how did they get hold of one?

It's a really old joke who's day has come and long since gone..

You saw Jamie (founder of VW Vortex) who has a european version R32 media "tester". He lives in your area. The R32 will not be available to purchase in the US until this winter.

· Registered
8,503 Posts
Re: Saw an R32 on the street today (caj1)

Quote, originally posted by Carbon.Mk2-J90 »
yes!!! Jamie = "she"
funny...

Exactly. That joke is getting so old.

But you're right it was probaly Jamie.

· Registered
8,503 Posts
Re: Saw an R32 on the street today (pallison14)

Quote, originally posted by pallison14 »
FWIW, I've seen several 20th AEs around SF with R32 badges slapped on em.
-p

See, this just makes no sense for 2 reasons. - Most people won't know or won't care what R32 means , and enthusiats will immediatelly know it's not and R32 and will laugh at they guy. But oh well, nothing new. The other day I saw a base Golf with a W8 badge.

· Registered
3,148 Posts
Re: Saw an R32 on the street today (StattlichPassat)

Quote, originally posted by StattlichPassat »
You probably saw Jamie's boyfriend driving it.
I believe she has it under her wing for a few weeks. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

g h e y

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.