VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share...
I saw my first SRT-4 this weekend. It had been coming up in traffic, bobbing back and forth thru traffic. I had first noticed this guy driving crazy on a slow residential road.. and then noticed the new hood and figured it was the new Neon.
We were looking for a side road, so we were just going slow in the right lane.
This guy cut off the guy behind us, made an illegal pass on the left lane .. squeezed behind me thru to the right lane.. acted like he wanted to race and then took off..
Well, I guess what they said was right.
No, I do not mean the acceleration.. I mean the massive cloud of billowing blue smoke! As in burning oil.. *BAD*.. and this guy seemed oblivious that his new car already looks like its engine is about to sieze at any moment. Also, to the horrendous noise from the tail pipe.
Could he have ragged on a brand new engine/turbo *SO* bad that he's blown the seals or something??????

·
Banned
9,779 Posts
Re: Saw my first SRT-4: Paper Plates+racing= (JLJetta)

Probably. I saw somnething similar happen to a brand new 944 (with paper plates on it) back in '84. A friend had just bught an ex road race Capri that had been returned to the street, and while I was following him home on I5, a guy in a brand new 944 rolled up and revved on him. they both took off, and I kind of tried to keep them in sight. About 2 miles into this, the back of the 944 suddenly erupted into a cloud of blue smoke, and he pulled off the side of the road...
From the antics of the driver of the Neon, I'd say he probably has done all sorts of bad things to that new engine...

·
Banned
6,574 Posts
Re: (raycer)

Quote, originally posted by raycer »
his parents are gonna be pissed

No, they'll just storm into the dealership and cause such a fuss about how it's the car's fault, the dealership's fault, Dodge's fault, America's fault, Saddam's fault, Mobil's fault, Mr. Roger's fault, Bert's fault, Ernie's fault, James K. Polk High Schools fault, the dealership's fault... oh wait, I think I said that one already.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Re: (DCS)

Quote, originally posted by DCS »

No, they'll just storm into the dealership and cause such a fuss about how it's the car's fault, the dealership's fault, Dodge's fault, America's fault, Saddam's fault, Mobil's fault, Mr. Roger's fault, Bert's fault, Ernie's fault, James K. Polk High Schools fault, the dealership's fault... oh wait, I think I said that one already.

Sad but true. All because this punk couldn't hold his testosterone in long enough for the car to be broken in.

·
Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
28,610 Posts
Re: (DCS)

Quote, originally posted by DCS »

I think only MKIV VW owners act like this.

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Re: (6cylVWguy)

Quote, originally posted by 6cylVWguy »

I think only MKIV VW owners act like this.

Just the ones not smart enough to buy the right engine

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

I love how Vortexers take a simple story and run with it.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts

Maybe this spoiled brat better chill or else something wrong is going to happen to him. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts