VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i know this should go in the classifieds but i wanted to hit local people...
I'm getting rid of my 01' GTI and have lots of parts and Beige AND Black leather interior to get rid of... I haven't been to tropical yet, but I might go this week -- if anybody knows someone who wants beige or black leather, Neuspeed suspension parts, H&R Coilovers, Red&Clear tailights, Greddy Exhaust and 18inch Superleggeras, email me!
thanks -

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Re: Say goodbye to my greenmachine (stro)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hey, i know this should go in the classifieds but i wanted to hit local people...
I'm getting rid of my 01' GTI and have lots of parts and Beige AND Black leather interior to get rid of... I haven't been to tropical yet, but I might go this week -- if anybody knows someone who wants beige or black leather, Neuspeed suspension parts, H&R Coilovers, Red&Clear tailights, Greddy Exhaust and 18inch Superleggeras, email me!
thanks -[HR][/HR]​
Hey Stro, last time I spoke with you (kendall and 117th) you told me about the beige interior but not the black one. There's a guy that goes to Tropical who was asking me where he could get black leather interior for a MK4. Just pass by Tropical and I'm pretty sure you would be able to sell most of the stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.