VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the guy that washes your car when you pull into a car lot here. One of the guys said he'd give him 500 SR if he didn't blow up before he left. He had him start the car to make sure it didn't go Kaboom when we came back the other day.
Here are some other pics from downtown...

Inside the ball is a first class restraunt.

Segregation will never die.

And for VW content... A Polo... I was so happy to see this thing. The guy that took us downtown couldn't understand why I wanted a picture of this beat up mini-car.

·
Registered
11,330 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (nisnklr)

Kriste, it took me forever to find the damn reply button! Dude, you need to come back if you gotta pay people to start your car for you!!

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Say hello to number 18... (phattydre)

Quote, originally posted by phattydre »
Kriste, it took me forever to find the damn reply button! Dude, you need to come back if you gotta pay people to start your car for you!!

I concur.

·
Banned
5,847 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (nisnklr)

you REALLY need to learn to resize pics. How can you protect our country from terrorists if you can't even do that?

·
Registered
16,362 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (white_r!ce)

usless information.... I saw on the discovery channel many a moon ago that building is the tallest in that country. By religion or something they can't have anything of thirteen stories or something so they made those spaces between some of the floors to make it taller

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (Red Robot)

Quote, originally posted by Red Robot »
what would it take for ya to send me a Polo??

that was supposed to be me posting
damn people dunno how to log off when they use someone elses computer

·
Banned
5,847 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (The Nothing)

Quote, originally posted by The Nothing »

that was supposed to be me posting
damn people dunno how to log off when they use someone elses computer
should have made him pay by posting tons of nasty pr0n under his name & gotten him banned. trust me...........................it's fun

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (Bantastique)

Quote, originally posted by Bantastique »
should have made him pay by posting tons of nasty pr0n under his name & gotten him banned. trust me...........................it's fun
Dave, Dave and I know how much fun it can be!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Re: Say hello to number 18... (egecko)

Yeah Polo!!
I had one as a rental car when I was deployed to Bahrain last year, I loved it, it had no balls but it was fun rollin on 12's.
Here it is:

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
(Bantastique)

If your running XP, at the very worst, if you don't know how to resize pics just upload your pics and throw them on your desktop then right click and click on mail recipient, send them to your email box and it will prompt you before to resize click YES, then host.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts