VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I got scammed by wienerschnitzel. Been over a month now.. so Im looking for people who may have gotten scammed as well. IM me and we'll get together and do something to get our money back.
Mods: if this needs to be closed or moved go ahead, just wanted people to see this. And I know this forum gets the most traffic.

· Registered
2,924 Posts
Re: Scammed. (FliGti)

Quote, originally posted by FliGti »
damn, good luck. i almost bought his snowboarding gear. do u have his cel number? i may have it.
-eric

yeah one time I ordered the polish dog, and got the regular!

· Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Scammed. (I3oxrocket)

Thanks for the constructive comments

I lost 260 bucks. I know another texer lost around 100. I have his cell, which he doesnt answer.. so Im hoping I can call his provider (nextel) and get info about him.

· Registered
7,770 Posts
Re: (borajake)

if it makes you feel any better, a friend of mine recently got scammed out of 4000 bucks from a deal made on honda tech. the original plan was to trade his bodykit for some flat screens. then the kid decided to scam my friend even worse by telling him if he gets other people to buy tvs from him that hell hook him up with a free plasma. well he drove to jersey to buy this sht and the kid took off with his money.

what was it that he scammed you with?

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Re: (ultimate steve)

Its always funny until it happens to you....Im sure if the people making the dumb ass remarks were the ones that got their $$ taken they wouldnt be so happy either....I'd get in contact with the post office and file a complaint and or make a report of it to the police and see what kind of advice they can give you....Sorry you got robbed by some douchebag

· Registered
222 Posts
Re: (uprisinkhmer)

dude that sucks ass...the comments are pretty funny though..But man...Vortex has became a place for punk ass scammers. Back in 99-01 folks were hella cool and informative about stuff. Now you can't trust no one. I'm sorry you got scammed bro..I hope you catch this mofo and F*ck him the F*ck Up! But you know "What goes around comes around" and it will hurt him 10x more.

· Registered
1,280 Posts
Re: (vr6b0y)

Quote, originally posted by vr6b0y »
dude that sucks ass...the comments are pretty funny though..But man...Vortex has became a place for punk ass scammers. Back in 99-01 folks were hella cool and informative about stuff. Now you can't trust no one. I'm sorry you got scammed bro..I hope you catch this mofo and F*ck him the F*ck Up! But you know "What goes around comes around" and it will hurt him 10x more.
well said mang!
sup Ryan!! see ya at the show on the 17th!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.