VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT BUY FROM bimmerwheels on EBAY.
He jacked me and another Texer for a set of busted up E-codes.

Stay away from his auctions.

content:

Modified by PERRY92SLC at 5:14 PM 5-29-2009

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Re: Scammer Alert! (Freerevving)

just re-opened the case... that ******* sent me another tracking number, but nothing arrived http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Re: Scammer Alert! (PERRY92SLC)

Or KFZ Poellka, waited almost three months for my first set with my euro seatbelt setup. Finally shipped when I made a paypal claim. Got the lights and one of the reflector mounts was broiken from the housing. So he sent me a new set that was even more jacked. Still waiting on my claim.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Scammer Alert! (Sr. Karmann)

Quote, originally posted by Sr. Karmann »
BTW are those FK clear tails?

Early style smoked/ red. The newer ones are darker.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Scammer Alert! (Sr. Karmann)

Quote, originally posted by Sr. Karmann »
So does that mean yours are up for grabs?

We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Scammer Alert! (vintage empire)

Paypal is dragging this thing out.
Complete BS about "Buyer Protection". F- Paypal.
Sellers Name and E-mail:
Steffen Wettig
[email protected]

If anyone across the pond knows this guy....Give him a swift kick in th nutz for me and freereving!

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Re: Scammer Alert! (PERRY92SLC)

Been dealing with my PayPal claim for KFZ-Poellka since mid March, thought they had structured timelines?

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
FV-QR

It does suck, it does happen unfortunately.
ALWAYS use a CREDIT CARD when using Paypal. Don't rely on Paypal to help at all. What a sham...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Re: FV-QR (vwpunk)

ah crap, i bought a set of ecodes from KFZ on ebay, they supposedly shipped about a week ago but he keeps ignoring my requests for any tracking info. i did use a credit card through paypal.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Nuzzi)

Let me tell you about my experience with them, they are shady. They will not respond, period, until you make a claim with paypal, then they're like WTF? I bought a set of e-codes and a euro seatbelt convo back in mid February, didn't see anything for a month. I had to make the claim for both items and then they finally provided a tracking number. I finally got the package and there were three e-codes and the seatbelts. I had to build one e-code from 2 and the driver side bucket reflector mount was broken, so I cancelled the claim for the seatbelts and contacted them about the broken e-code, they said they were going to ship it out, anyway right before the claim was up, they provided me and paypal with another shipment tracking number for another set of e-codes, so paypal favored them and cancelled the claim. Now I have no leg to stand on, but I am tracking the package. So I get the package and BOTH e-codes were broken, BS tabs and all, and the tabs were'nt even in the box. So I contacted them for tree weeks, they kept promising another set. Completely frustrated I had to call paypal and file another claim. I did so in the beginning of may and???.........NOTHING AS OF YET. I even found a replacement bucket here on Vortex and offered them to just refund what it would cost for the replacement bucket, which is about a third of what I pad originally. Well, I think I'm done now but good luck!!! Oh and I did pay with a credit card on paypal.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: FV-QR (Sr. Karmann)

Just recieved a phone call from another Texer that got burned on a set of Mazda lights from this guy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts