VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Re: SCI set me up (slvrathlon)

Hey Urjetta, is your name Bjorn? I was talking with Jack down at the parts dept at your place of business. He told me that you were gettin flashed with the REVO software. How is it? How much did it cost? I might have to have Chad hook it up, lemme know man, thanks

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: SCI set me up (PoketRoket)

Yep that's me. I've got the temp Revo chip right now and it is really a big difference. Absolutely no problems either, it pulls super smooth and the tires almost start spinning at about 15-20mph in first when the turbo is comin on.
I'd definitely recommend at least the free trial Revo and see for yourself. Chad's got alot of other new cool goodies in stock too.
Later
B
Hey, did I see you at the Mtka Blvd/Hwy 7 intersection about a week ago?

Modified by urjetta16v at 2:27 PM 7-20-2003

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Re: SCI set me up (urjetta16v)

Thanks for the info B. I might have to make another trip down to Chads' for a little looksey at the new goodies. And you say "chip" doesnt the REVO upgrade flash your own stock ECU, just curious? About the probable spotting, my buddy lives in Victoria, so I travel up 494, then take Hwy 7 all the way down west, so it could have been me. Were you driving the 20th or the jetta? I am the silver gti with the Oetties. Lata bud http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.