VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us the weekend of August 18th and 19th for a gathering of like minded souls.

Address is 45650 Clearbrook Lane California, MD 20619

So it is once again time for the Sciroccos to come east. Turnout for the last couple of years has been lackluster and I’m not really expecting anything different this year buuuut, this year is different. It will be the last year at this venue.

The property I live on has been sold and I have about a year left here so I want to make the best of it and host one more annual gathering of the faithful. I was very dissappointed to have missed Cinci this past year so I’m really hoping to see some of you here for this.

For those who have been here, you know the deal. For those who haven’t, here is the deal.

We have 60 acres of waterfront property(with a huge sandy beach) to camp on, and a 3000 square foot garage to play in.

Campers welcome, sofa/floor crashers welcome(on a first come first serve reservation situation) and dogs are welcome.(But please keep them out of my house and keep them in your general vacinity at all times.) Unattended children will be given a free espresso and a puppy. All are welcome to use the bathroom in my house as needed.

You are welcome to arrive as early as Friday and leave as late as Monday.

If you have pics of previous gatherings please post them up as all my web based pics got dumped in the photobucket fiasco. Still have them, just haven’t set up a new system yet.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Dammit

Brian, i would love to come out East with or without my Scirocco (see below for present condition) - kinda Fuzzy image so hard to see the inch of dust.

but my extended family has planned a 2 week trip to PEI (Prince Edward Island for those not familiar with Canadian geography) over that period.

Even if the date worked I really doubt my mechanic would have her done to get there with me. Now if all the Scirocco heads would spend the weekend assisting in the engine install/rewiring etc while enjoying your large shop I would consider cancelling my trip and trailering the Rocco out East:)

Then again if I did that I would have a running Scirocco but up to my neck in divorce proceedings!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts