VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is going to be my second year down there and last year we missed out on renting scooters for a couple hours. Just wondering if anyone on here knows of a good place to get them from or somewhere that isn't too expensive. Thanks

· Registered
22,765 Posts
yea last time i was on that bus there were crying babies and crackheads on it too. But i guess depending on your personality that's added excitement.
hey if you're drunk and want to go more than a few blocks, it's a cheap easy alternative. i've never taken it, but i'm not opposed to it if necessary. there's typically only a few reasons anyone is on any city bus: poor, not capable of driving a vehicle, or drunk. so we should all be pretty clear on what to expect if you take the bus.

· Registered
6 Posts
hey if you're drunk and want to go more than a few blocks, it's a cheap easy alternative. i've never taken it, but i'm not opposed to it if necessary. there's typically only a few reasons anyone is on any city bus: poor, not capable of driving a vehicle, or drunk. so we should all be pretty clear on what to expect if you take the bus.
haha well said

· Banned
1,407 Posts
scooters did look fun at Dubs At the Beach but guys whatever you do, don't drink and ride the scooters you're just gonna end up plastered to the pavement or to the back of an SUV and your grill will be full of gravel. Whatever you do, do it safe.

I def think the cruiser bikes are fun too....much better access to the boardwalk too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.