VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Took my car in for the 20k service dealer refused to acknowledge the scored rear rotors and pretty much said to pay for new brakes. Is it covered u set the warranty? Should I contact voa? See the pictures attached. Please let me know what yall think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey all,
Took my car in for the 20k service dealer refused to acknowledge the scored rear rotors and pretty much said to pay for new brakes. Is it covered u set the warranty? Should I contact voa? See the pictures attached. Please let me know what yall think.

As the "warranty" you have to make sure they set the wheel and brake package. If not it comes out of pocket. They tried to be slick with me and i made them throw it in. You would have to check the coverage. Go to the finance manager you went to.

If you don't speak you won't get. You know that the world revolves around $$$$

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm from what I can recall I didn't see that as an option. They went over windshield protection, tire and rim and key replacement. I didn't go with any of them

·
Registered
39 Posts
Actually they did give me that option. I went in there line a girl on her period. 😂😂. But seriously check that. Because I'm covered with brakes and rotors

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They said it could be something stuck In bw the pad and rotor and heavy braking should free whatever it is. Now I'm no expert on rotors but I'm pretty sure those would need to be replaced ?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.