VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again. Finally my dubb friend is back from school and wants to meet some people. Anyone adn everyone who can meet post here and i will try to get a list on this post that way we know how many people will be there. We wannt meet WED. at the DQ in pawcatuck at round 7. i will bring a camera for whoever forgets theirs all the time. So far i know the three of us will be there.

SEDUBBER and my friend, sphipps, CoolJetta3, ToneLoc112, Max2GTI,

Modified by SEDUBBER at 3:19 AM 5-14-2003

Modified by SEDUBBER at 1:35 PM 5-14-2003

·
Banned
7,047 Posts
Re: SE Conn GTG Represent! (veedubBiker)

thats a great place, but unfortunately im stuck at school...still
so whatever your tally is, count that +1
sciroccoben or air(something here)water know who i am.

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Re: SE Conn GTG Represent! (Max2GTI)

Quote, originally posted by Max2GTI »
Ill meet up just need directions

95 North...exit 92 end of ramp take a right..DQ is on the right a couple of miles down the road.
Someone may know the "exact" mileage from the off ramp to DQ.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Re: SE Conn GTG Represent! (sphipps)

Quote, originally posted by sphipps »

95 North...exit 92 end of ramp take a right..DQ is on the right a couple of miles down the road.
Ill be there http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I just wish I could put my Jetex exhaust system on before it

·
Banned
7,047 Posts
Re: SE Conn GTG Represent! (sphipps)

Quote, originally posted by sphipps »

go till the end, can't miss it... careful where the road narrows... huge speed trap

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Re: SE Conn GTG Represent! (carlmarcuswest)

I'll try to make it maybe around 7:30 or 8... I will pick up the pictures from the last one tomorrow so we can take a look at them and decide which ones to post...
Other happy news... I turned off my DRL's today!! Thanks to Bob at Kars Auto. He's got the Blue VR GLX with over 200k miles.
Still runs like a champ.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.