VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
11,637 Posts
FV-QR

Quote »
Instead, he went driving alone in the dessert and his car got stuck.

And the person who wrote this article probably spent $35k a year on tuition to a top-10 journalism school...

· Registered
192 Posts
Re:

Quote, originally posted by friend of the family, Chris Crawford »

He’s a good kid but he’s a knucklehead.

Sounds like he is a very considerate and well-spoken friend of the family.

Modified by mauwhir at 2:18 PM 3-19-2010

· Registered
5,025 Posts
Re: Re: (mauwhir)

Quote, originally posted by mauwhir »
Sounds like he is a very considerate and well-spoken friend of the family.

Yeah, maybe this kid didn't have the greatest upbringing or influences in his life, and I hadn't heard of him missing until now. Unfortunatley being lost in the dessert (cake?!) is very dangerous, and if he perished out there there is a good chance nobody will ever find anything due to scavengers.
Hopefully he made it safety and ran away, that's really going to be the only "good" case scenario.

· Registered
12,506 Posts
Re: FV-QR (patrickvr6)

it appears my cheesecake photo was inappropriate yet the other "Dessert" puns were cool.

can a MOD explain? (PM is cool of course) I just would like to know how I ran afoul so I don't do it in the future.
Thx
Pic in question

Modified by 20DYNAMITE07 at 3:11 PM 3-19-2010

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Re: Re: (konigwheels)

Quote, originally posted by konigwheels »

Yeah, maybe this kid didn't have the greatest upbringing or influences in his life, and I hadn't heard of him missing until now. Unfortunatley being lost in the dessert (cake?!) is very delicious, and if he perished out there there is a good chance nobody will ever find anything due to scavengers.
Hopefully he made it safety and ran away, that's really going to be the only "good" case scenario.

Fixed

· Registered
'19 Subaru Forester with the no-faster stripes
60,975 Posts
Re: (Ay_Caramba)

Quote, originally posted by Ay_Caramba »
The worst case scenario in the dessert of course is death....
by chocolate.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.