VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't hate me guys but I would like some pics of all the GOOD seats that were available in mk2s. If this was asked in the past, probably was, then please give me the link.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Re: Seat pics... (Yetta)

Ever seen these? from what i understand these were mostly available in the northern states.. as my car was from jersey... BTW, i really want to trade these for G60 all Black leather seats..

·
Registered
258 Posts
Re: Seat pics... (WiteMK2)

Those should be available on any '90 GTI 8v actaully. At least all the ones i've seen had them. I also beleive some '89 GTI 16v's had them with a 40/60 rear bench, while the 8v's got a one peice rear bench. Anyone?

·
Registered
17,435 Posts
Re: Seat pics... (WiteMK2)

I've seen those in the '90 Wolfie 8V GTI here in SoCal and pics of them are in VWs 1990 Wolfie brochure, so I suspect they're in all of them.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Re: Seat pics... (gti_matt)

quote:[HR][/HR]I've seen those in the '90 Wolfie 8V GTI here in SoCal and pics of them are in VWs 1990 Wolfie brochure, so I suspect they're in all of them.[HR][/HR]​
And in Erics cabby!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Re: Seat pics... (smi2710)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​
i have those seats too! I also have those seats with the black and white strips in the middle for sale. a couple full sets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts