VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a few things that are just taking up room and need to go. Plus, I could really use the cash. :)

1) MK5 interlagos front and rear seats. Manual, don't know if they're heated or not. No rips/tears, all bolsters and fabric are in great shape, just need to be shampooed & vacuumed and you're good to go. These are for a 4 door so the front seats DO NOT have a lever to flip them forward. Just looking to get back as close to what I paid for them as possible, so make some offers. - $450 OBO. Or trade for something cool (5x130 wheels, mk2 air ride components...)

2) MK2 Trophy Recaros, power, fronts and rears. Jetta fitment so the rears are a bench, not 60/40 split. Centers were re-upholstered in cow print. Foam for bolsters is in great shape but the fabric on the drivers side is splitting a little along the seam. I'd be willing to include the headliner for an additional $50 if you have your stock headliner to include. - $550

3) MK4 R32 rear seats. Black leather, fantastic shape. - SOLD

4) Five 16x6 Porsche D90s with center caps. - SOLD!!!

Don't be afraid to make offers, you might get lucky.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Are the MKV seats heated? Powered?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
im interested in the full set of interlagos..
curious if i don't have power seats now, would these be plug n play?
or would i need wiring harness'?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks

·
Registered
11,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im interested in the full set of interlagos..
curious if i don't have power seats now, would these be plug n play?
or would i need wiring harness'?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks
If you don't currently have power seats you're def. going to need to get the wiring for them. I'd recommend reaching out to somewhere like Autohass, LLC. for that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts