VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, one of Steve's coworkers didn't make the cut. They're going to be looking for someone to hire quickly. It is warehouse work for an HVAC supplier. Pay starts around $10-12/hour, Monday through Friday business hours and there are full medical, dental, vacation and sick leave benefits. They do random drug testing, as well. Steve is the warehouse lead so, if you want to stop by and chat with him, he'll point you in the right direction. The address is 1703 6th Avenue South
Seattle, Washington 98134. They're open Monday through Friday from 8-5.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (zane!)

Quote, originally posted by zane! »
Doesn't seem like a bad gig to start out, I'm sure someone will jump on it.

I hope so
The most of guys that Steve works with are rad and the general manager is a character.
There's another Steve that works there so, if you go in, make sure you talk to the young, blonde Steve. The other one is a dumbass from what I hear.

· Registered
1,492 Posts
Re: (90mk2golf)

Forklift experience is nice but not necessary. I do the training so we're obviously not picky on skill level.

Its basic warehouse work. You do customer will calls, customer deliveries, and receiving. The health benefits are good, you earn vacation fairly quickly, and get sick time. We get paid holidays and you get compensated for overtime if you get it. If you choose to use public transportation the company will pay for 75% of your monthly pass.
The guys I work with are pretty cool and our customers are nice as well. If you come in for an interview you'll get the tour and get to meet my "slightly off" boss. He's hilarious... you'll understand when you meet him.

· Registered
222 Posts
Cool I'll try to stop in friday. I've never worked in a warehouse before. Right now I work for McLendons Hardware been working there for four years, in that time I've cashiered, worked electrical, and latly I've been working in our lumber yard. A warehouse job would be a nice change of pace.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.