VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i picked her up from one of my customers yesterday for 300 dollars!!!! its an 84 Rabbit GTI and i cant wait to sell my Jetta and start pouring greenbacks into her. it is quite possibly the funnest car i have ever driven! enuf of me rambling heres the pics:

and heres the mkIV i am selling for some mkIv content:

Modified by BigSkizzy. at 9:59 AM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Re: Selling my mkIV, i got a new toy................... :D (BigSkizzy.)

wow, nice find http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
13,069 Posts

. it is quite possibly the funnest car i have ever driven!
Thats, because you have yet to enjoy the 20th/337 ....

Can't wait to see what you make of it ....

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (GTISE-R)

Quote, originally posted by GTISE-R »
No doubt - is there anything wrong with it? $300 is a great price given the shape of the body.

nope she runs awesome, just a girl who got it brand new for her 16th b-day and now she was finally getting a new car so i told her id be interested. she said 300 dollars and i said ill pick it up tonight

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Re: (GTIce)

nice man. down in hawaii a rabbit is very very hard to come by. sweet choice. its a classic. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Re: (BigSkizzy.)

Quote, originally posted by BigSkizzy. »

nope she runs awesome, just a girl who got it brand new for her 16th b-day and now she was finally getting a new car so i told her id be interested. she said 300 dollars and i said ill pick it up tonight

She's getting a new car after 20 years?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Re: Selling my mkIV, i got a new toy................... :D (gldglove25)

Just doesn't do it for me.. I looked at my neighbors hunk of junk rabbit for 3 yrs and finally he took it to a junk yard and got ride of it...
Thanks God..
Good luck to you though.. Can't really see going back to the stone age in vehicles.
The safety of that is worse then a yugo I would suspect...

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Selling my mkIV, i got a new toy................... :D (gqjeff)

Quote, originally posted by gqjeff »
Just doesn't do it for me.. I looked at my neighbors hunk of junk rabbit for 3 yrs and finally he took it to a junk yard and got ride of it...
Thanks God..
Good luck to you though.. Can't really see going back to the stone age in vehicles.
The safety of that is worse then a yugo I would suspect...

because i will now be driving a car that doesnt charge me 300 bucks a month not to mention 260 to insure it and 30 bucks everytime i fill the tank

·
Registered
5,111 Posts

nice

slam it, huge wheels, some new paint and chrome all over

·
Registered
704 Posts
Re: Selling my mkIV, i got a new toy................... :D (AE2058)

Quote, originally posted by AE2058 »
. it is quite possibly the funnest car i have ever driven!
Thats, because you have yet to enjoy the 20th/337 ....

Can't wait to see what you make of it ....

I agree 100% with the funnest car I have driven statement, I've had 3 of them. Although my 16 scirocco was a very close second. After driving my Golf around I missed the MKI's so much I had to go out and get another one.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were joking. The MKIV has one thing on the MKI as far as fun to drive goes...........................................speed.

·
Registered
704 Posts

Quote, originally posted by BigSkizzy. »
well i picked her up from one of my customers yesterday for 300 dollars!!!! its an 84 Rabbit GTI and i cant wait to sell my Jetta and start pouring greenbacks into her.

By the way I wouldn't sell the Jetta. Use it as daily transportation and just mod the Rabbit. You will want the reliability and the creature comforts of the Jetta.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts