VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys know anybody who is looking to become part of the TDI family, I am selling my 1998 Jetta. The car has 80k miles on it and if you all remember about a year ago, I had a runaway due to some faulty K03 oil seals, so the motor is brand new with only 10k on it. It has a Techtonics 2.5" exhaust on it, Turn2 front motor mount, and it is ready to chip. I swapped my drilled airbox w/ K&N drop in, back for the stock airbox and filter. I just recently replaced the:
Windshield
Both front axles with new Reman'd units and CV's
Front Rotors and Pads
New Tires on 14" Teardrops
I have 4 years of Maintenence records from when I bought it in January of '99, including:
All Oil Changes
Power Steering Pump and Resevoir replaced
And a $7,200 bill for the engine being replaced at a Dealership, March '03. I will have the entire front of the car resprayed to take care of any rock chips etc. to be looking its best. The car is black, and right now it has black aftermarket leather interior that I may swap out for the factory cloth, dependent on sale/trade of seats before sale of the Car. It has brought thousands of miles of fun, cheap driving, and sure to please the next owner for at least the next 300k miles. I am sad to see it go, but I am buying a house and I need to sell the car w/ the most equity invested into it. Thanx for looking guys and please help me find a new home for my trusty diesel. I don't know what kind of price I should be asking for it because it is kinda in a class of its own. Please help me in trying to figure this out as well. Thanx again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.