VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im leaving the movies at the promanade and i saw it. it was white. it had a huge spoiler, it had a body kit. it had over spray on the lights from the professionals at maaco. then i noticed it had in huge letters on the winsheild the word "plymouth" but it wasnt a neon. then i walked around back and it had the word duster in huge letters on the back. wtf
so basically what i wanna know if any one has any eye soap to clean my eyes aftedr seeing it. and i need a brillo pad to scrub the image out of my mind. ohhh man i was to close to it. i need a shower

· Registered
655 Posts
Re: seriously wtf will they do next (gwarballs)

saw one today while delivering a customers car 91 honda accord 4 door coffee can exhaust HORRIBLE white primer sand job big black spoiler dents all over krylon painted black hood and when it hit a bump I swear the back end bounced off the ground and then would pogo for a while. jesus where are the cops to impound these cars. crap i tell you all crap....... there now im feeling better

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: seriously wtf will they do next (303corrados)

good sighting but seriously a plymouth duster who the **** would hook one of those up. i would rather drive a ford festiva. but then again on the plymouth duster web sight they are saying things like " dude i saw this totally unradical volkwagon it had a kit and you can tell that they spent at least 400 dollars on an exaustl. seriously that much on exhaust I got mine from pep boys for like 90 bucks then i soldered a coffee can on the rear to make it look bigger. those vortexers spend way to much on them things"

· Registered
518 Posts
Re: seriously wtf will they do next (gwarballs)

Quote, originally posted by gwarballs »
good sighting but seriously a plymouth duster who the **** would hook one of those up. i would rather drive a ford festiva. but then again on the plymouth duster web sight they are saying things like " dude i saw this totally unradical volkwagon it had a kit and you can tell that they spent at least 400 dollars on an exaustl. seriously that much on exhaust I got mine from pep boys for like 90 bucks then i soldered a coffee can on the rear to make it look bigger. those vortexers spend way to much on them things"

now thats funny...you should have smnpped some pics!

· Registered
328 Posts
Re: seriously wtf will they do next (kt_racer)

NO WAY! I saw that guy today too!! He stared at my ride and I shook my head and took off. My car didnt deserve to ride next to that.
Whats also nasty is a 95-96 saturn 4 door (white), with home made square PVC piping for ground effects that are the PVC color, the 2 whites didnt match. It was nasty. I have a camera phone, I am going to start taking pictuers of alll the ugly cars I see, and make a thread about them. They dont have to know were making fun of them. Then when we see them on the streets, we will always have an inside joke about em... What do you say?

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: seriously wtf will they do next (snoluvr165)

you saw the duster thats awsome. im getting a digital cam so i can take pics of all that sh t i see out there. serioulsy my car is not the cleanest and doesnt match up to alot but at least it drives well(at least now it does, thanks import auto clinic) and can out proform any duster

· Registered
518 Posts
hey my car looks like **** since it got hit after the VWOTG show...but i would rather rock a farcked A4 than a duster any day....
seriously i saw a pontiac sunfire last night, it had the factory 1/4 moon spioler AND a 2' high aluminum wing mounted on top of the factory one, side skirts with mesh grills in them, and a wings west agressor body kit, the damn front bumper stuck out 2 ft in front of the car, and made the car look like it had been stretched. it had a muffler that made a coffe can look small GIGANTIC sticker acrross the front fender and hood that said "PONTIAC RACING"
laughing i took a glimse inside and it was an automatic
WHAT A FARCKING LOOSER!!!!!

· Banned
6,176 Posts
Re: (gwarballs)

Unfortunately, there may be a couple on here. There is a black and a red MKIII that are always around the Colo and Mexico area that have created their own round head lights with electrical tape. Niiiice....

· Registered
7,553 Posts
Re: (kt_racer)

Quote, originally posted by kt_racer »
hey my car looks like **** since it got hit after the VWOTG show...but i would rather rock a farcked A4 than a duster any day....
seriously i saw a pontiac sunfire last night, it had the factory 1/4 moon spioler AND a 2' high aluminum wing mounted on top of the factory one, side skirts with mesh grills in them, and a wings west agressor body kit, the damn front bumper stuck out 2 ft in front of the car, and made the car look like it had been stretched. it had a muffler that made a coffe can look small GIGANTIC sticker acrross the front fender and hood that said "PONTIAC RACING"
laughing i took a glimse inside and it was an automatic
WHAT A FARCKING LOOSER!!!!!

You forgot the mesh on the back bumper-cover that allowed you to see the oh-so-cool (body color) bumper underneath.

· Banned
2,563 Posts
Re: (dras)

Quote, originally posted by dras »
Unfortunately, there may be a couple on here. There is a black and a red MKIII that are always around the Colo and Mexico area that have created their own round head lights with electrical tape. Niiiice....

i think i have seen the red one.. well mostly red.. a lot of bondo on it? and a body kit???

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (jonbaker)

i dont want a red jetta anymore. but i did get my crome bumpers finally. well i just rapped them in aluminum foil.
but seriously i hope your not talking about my red mk3 jetta please say your not

· Registered
149 Posts
Re: (gwarballs)

aluminum foil http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif . That's funny! Haven't you seen the new spray chrome in a can? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Looks just like the real deal (cough, bull$hit, cough). They even have gold. Oh wait. Wrong thread. Gold is for the "Crappy Ford truck with 15x12" wide rims and ANY gold accents you can stick all over it" thread. Now that's Bling.

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (EAreEyeSee)

i got a new f150 but i really wanted to get a car so im gonna put it on small wheels and lower it. do you think anyone will notice that its not a car?
wtf
i sound like an elitist dont i?

· Registered
518 Posts
Re: (Rukh)

Quote, originally posted by Rukh »

You forgot the mesh on the back bumper-cover that allowed you to see the oh-so-cool (body color) bumper underneath.

oh **** you have got to be farcking kidding me....i did not see that sh|t!!!!!
LOSER!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.