VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father-in-law is a retiring mechanic in SoCal, who specialized in VW repairs. We’re moving him up to WA for health reasons, but we have several cars to sell as possible. These are all for parts or restoration, none of them are in running condition, so make us a reasonable offer on your next project! We're trying to raise funds to move several other VWs that he's going to restore with my wife and her brother and we're running short on time, so serious offers only please!
  1. VW Bug #1 - 1966 chassis with a '71 body, good transmission, non-functional engine
  2. VW Bug #2 - not too sure about it, it got left with him and he doesn't really know its history
  3. VW ’68 Squareback - sunroof, engine missing carburetors, transmission is good
  4. VW ’71 camper bus - was rear-ended, bad rear external damage. All original interior; has seen some weather but the interior seems structurally sound. It was his plan to find another bus that he could get running and put the interior from this bus in it.
We also have a running VW ’80 Pickup Truck that he hasn’t decided yet if he’ll sell, but if you have a serious interest, please contact me and I can send you details.

I can't post pics because I'm a new user, but I have them handy if you want to see them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My father-in-law is a retiring mechanic in SoCal, who specialized in VW repairs. We’re moving him up to WA for health reasons, but we have several cars to sell as possible. These are all for parts or restoration, none of them are in running condition, so make us a reasonable offer on your next project! We're trying to raise funds to move several other VWs that he's going to restore with my wife and her brother and we're running short on time, so serious offers only please!
  1. VW Bug #1 - 1966 chassis with a '71 body, good transmission, non-functional engine
  2. VW Bug #2 - not too sure about it, it got left with him and he doesn't really know its history
  3. VW ’68 Squareback - sunroof, engine missing carburetors, transmission is good
  4. VW ’71 camper bus - was rear-ended, bad rear external damage. All original interior; has seen some weather but the interior seems structurally sound. It was his plan to find another bus that he could get running and put the interior from this bus in it.
We also have a running VW ’80 Pickup Truck that he hasn’t decided yet if he’ll sell, but if you have a serious interest, please contact me and I can send you details.

I can't post pics because I'm a new user, but I have them handy if you want to see them.
Please send me more info about the bus. (949-310-2906)

·
Registered
577 Posts

How do I contact you about the pickup?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.