VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
There was one (and only one) of these on the lot when I got my B6 last week, and it's friggin' gorgeous! I had a Jetta in a very similiar color, although not quite as nice, and everywhere I went people commented on the color. At night it was this otherwordly blue black that was sooooo perfectly evil.

· Registered
189 Posts
Re: shadow blue Q (Jim B5)

My '04 was Shadow blue. Fantastic color, especially when the sun hits it just right. I still sigh when I see a Shadow Blue car on the road. Of course, to add to the pain, there is one in the garage almost daily where I work. I had a gray interior which I loved. The '06 only has tan (ugg) and black which I thought would be a bit on the dark side (no pun intended)
Even so, I saw the Mocha/Latte combo on the showroom floor and bought it on the spot. It is a very classy combo and all who have seen it seem to agree. When I tell them brown they cringe and then they see it. Not at all what they expect and they really like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.