VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once upon a time, I told Cris he needed to put a big friggin' intercooler behind that bumper...

...because this car is legendary, and it needs to kick some serious ass on the streets, too. Well, those of you who saw it at Waterfest know, it's finally got the balls to back up the looks. She's been in NGP's hands for some time now, but this year the A59 celebrates a new birthday.

Sporting a complete custom-built NGP turbo kit with a .69 A/R hybrid T4/GT turbo, custom fabricated FMIC and NGP-powdercoated intercooler plumbing...you could eat off the intake manifold, and then spank any challengers who step up.

If you want a look, a ride, or a spanking, drop by the NGP booth at H2O or keep your eyes open on the strip...'cause I'm pretty sure the A59's front tires' days are numbered once we hit the OC.

· Registered
902 Posts
Re: She's got balls now :) (Vdubb86)

hi Jim, never talked to you before but i want a ride...damn that thing is a beauty...
~Kevin

· Registered
9,031 Posts
Re: She's got balls now :) ([email protected])

And it's still not Syncro.
Eesh. With the money you guys put into it, at least make it AWD. j/k

Jim, I love you, can I be your E-Code Parts Concubine?
I just want a few parts, I'll do anything for them..

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: She's got balls now :) (NGP_Racing)

Quote, originally posted by VR6 Mole »
jim lets race!

I'd be curious to see how it does...we haven't dyno'ed the A59 yet, but my guess is Dave would give you a run for your money. If he loses, make him cry. I'll take pictures.

Quote, originally posted by GriffinMoss »
And it's still not Syncro.

It's all about free time. If I could convince Dave, maybe he'd go for it...but I dunno if he's man enough to do it.

· Registered
9,031 Posts
Re: She's got balls now :) (NGP_Racing)

Quote, originally posted by NGP_Racing »
dont need that syncro, that stuff is heavy
slows ya down.

Heavy yes, but true to A59's roots

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.