VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really getting tired of my stock shift knob it is too long and im just not a fan of it anymore problem is i dont really know what 2 replace it with. Can you guys post up some pics and give me some ideas
only idea i have so far is this zender one but i heard the install is a pita

i also like this one but i feel like it will be 2 small does anyone have this installed in there car found it off the TM Tuning site

Modified by SloVDub01 at 2:32 PM 11-23-2006

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Shift Knobs (averyevans)

Quote, originally posted by averyevans »
you should get the reiger illuminated

im not really a fan of that one i just dont like that shape of it. i dont like how its somewhat longer and not a ball

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Shift Knobs (necrosarethenorm)

Quote, originally posted by necrosarethenorm »
I got that one! Bought that exact knob+ tt short shifter + cut about an inch off the shift knob.
Spent a little over $100 bucks and it feels o so wonderful to shift now.

which one lol there is 3

· Registered
605 Posts
Re: Shift Knobs (SloVDub01)

I dont have something "different" per se but I do love the feel of my B+M Knob. Ill be changing it to the black version soon but I love the grip....

It is attached to the B+m short shift and a TT linkage, but the knob alone is worth it

Modified by gre9del at 10:24 PM 11-23-2006

· Registered
10,869 Posts
Re: Shift Knobs (gre9del)

Quote, originally posted by gre9del »
I dont have something "different" per se but I do love the feel of my B+M Knob. Ill be changing it to the black version soon but I love the grip....

It is attached to the B+m short shift and a TT linkage, but the knob alone is worth it

does the b&m short shifter kit include the knob?
and have you been running the TT linkage with the b&n for a while? im curious to know if it will have any added wear issues on your tranny...

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (SloVDub01)

Quote, originally posted by SloVDub01 »
does anyone know what knob this is

i really like this one all the others are just a ball and i dont like just having a ball as a shifter i like having a round knob with a little shaft lol sounds bad i know but you get the point so once again does anyone have a clue what shift knob this is saw it in an ad but i have no idea what knob it is

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.