VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Re: Shiza and Bukakke (JetTAFLiTe)

quote:[HR][/HR]Sweet car.
What's with the bukkake? Someone is bound to get the wrong idea.
...i was in teh middle of drinking a glass of milk. i nearly threw up.
[HR][/HR]​
lmao, that comment made morning. Thats one of the nicest cars I have seen on here.

· Registered
11,503 Posts
Re: Shiza and Bukakke (panic)

I knew this topic was going to come up from some damn Newbie....

And Bobby, i am sure you wouldn't waste food....

Sean

· Registered
3,083 Posts
Re: Shiza and Bukakke (Rampage GLI 16V)

quote:[HR][/HR]That car is f*cking amazing

Has got to be the most extreme boser I've ever seen.[HR][/HR]​
in the middle grill part yes. but I had SF boser wanna be and it was lower on the headlights. I'll post an old pic when i get home if I remember. It wasnt flushed tho

· Registered
3,507 Posts
Re: Shiza and Bukakke (eastcoastdubs)

Marc, Jason sent me that site too, and that car (along with the rallye G60) is now on my desktop.
quote:[HR][/HR]in the middle grill part yes. but I had SF boser wanna be and it was lower on the headlights. I'll post an old pic when i get home if I remember. It wasnt flushed tho
[HR][/HR]​
... then we don't care. Anyone can slap a piece of plastic over their lights. It's all about REAL hood extensions.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Shiza and Bukakke (Thorax_Embalmer)

bukakke is what me and harmer and other ak'ers talk about in NY ... hahaha its funn.. and renzo liives for it

[Modified by Vdub18, 3:06 PM 11-21-2001]

· Registered
11,037 Posts
Re: Shiza and Bukakke (Vdub18)

quote:[HR][/HR]bukakke is what me and harmer and other ak'ers talk about in NY ... hahaha its funn.. and renzo liives for it

[Modified by Vdub18, 3:06 PM 11-21-2001][HR][/HR]​
hahah
oh man
how about we gather a poll for "Vortexer Bukakkae Participants." Then we can take pics and have our Volkswagen in the background and post the videos and pics on the Vortex http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
hold up..... Max Hardcore is on the phone with me right now.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.