VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Orig owner 90 g60, 02 allroad 6SP M w/ 3rd Row, 07 3X White NB Vert, 09 Escalade ESV Plat to tow em
8,018 Posts
2nd on the Schmidts, period correct and looks OEM+

Timeless lines easy to see on a white Corrado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Austin:

Nice man! Very clean. And the Schmidts look great. How many miles are on it? Daily driver or summer only?
It has a little over 122k miles originally from the west coast. I drive it only in summer/fall before they start salting they roads. There is zero rust and I want to keep it that way.

The Schmidt’s have always been my favorite wheel for the Corrado. The wheels along with KW coilovers we’re my first main upgrade when I received it. I’ve also added the typical euro goodies.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks really clean, nice ride! I always loved the white Corrados but hard to find... We have the same wheels! And I think this is the first time I see someone other than me with a set of squares in 7.5"... What's the ET on them? Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks really clean, nice ride! I always loved the white Corrados but hard to find... We have the same wheels! And I think this is the first time I see someone other than me with a set of squares in 7.5"... What's the ET on them? Cheers
I love the Schmidt mordern-line wheels. I think the ET is 35. I ordered them from Black Fly industries.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love the Schmidt mordern-line wheels. I think the ET is 35. I ordered them from Black Fly industries.
Nice! I ordered mine last Christmas directly from Germany as no shops carries them in Canada. Got them in ET25 and mounted 195/45/16 tires. I think they are timeless and age appropriate, they've been my dream wheels since day one! Cheers

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Yeah he and his neighbor have Corrados. I used to live in the Hampton roads area and for 9 months lived and worked in Richmond.
I lived in Yorktown for 4 years. (My coworker called it "Dorktown".)

I got my Corrado in The Outer Banks and it has no front plate holes. Score!

It's still in storage in Hampton Roads.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I asked a friend who works at one of the dealers parts rooms and he said Delta V Motorsports, not the cheapest but 100% top notch.

A little further up the road in Fredericksburg is Josh who owns Altered Concepts who is a hardcore corrado owner.
Great to hear about Delta V, I just scheduled an app with them the other day.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I lived in Yorktown for 4 years. (My coworker called it "Dorktown".)

I got my Corrado in The Outer Banks and it has no front plate holes. Score!

It's still in storage in Hampton Roads.
I lived in Va Beach for a few years and then moved to Moyock for over 10 years. I know a bunch of VW people in the Yorktown area.

After living in Hampton Roads for over 15 years I consider it home. Great people and what a great area for getting custom work done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts