VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short Term accommodation needed in New York City.

Hi all.
I want to come to New York City to take some training/courses and I am looking for a place to stay. Any suggestions how I can secure something for the following dates?
I am not looking for a hotel but to share an apartment for 3+ months (if possible).
The course is from Feb 9 to May 10.
Thanks.

Modified by agisd at 6:14 PM 1-8-2004

· Registered
7,411 Posts
Re: Short Term accommodation needed in New York City. (agisd)

Quote, originally posted by agisd »

I am not looking for a hotel but to share an apartment for 3+ months (if possible).
Thanks.

good luck dude!

· Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Short Term accommodation needed in New York City. (5ven3)

Quote, originally posted by 5ven3 »
good luck dude!

I know it will be difficult but I am ready to pay a bit more for the short term stay.

· Registered
2,688 Posts

Try the American Youth Hostel foundation. I'm pretty sure there's one in the city. It's not a hotel, and it's not all that private either, but it's cheap and you can stay as long as you want.

· Registered
11,503 Posts
Find a Marriott Residence Inn....they are basically executive apartments that you can get longer terms pricing on. Most have a kitchen with plates and glasses etc, a bedrooom, a living room with a fireplace and a whirlpool tub in the bathroom. I have stayed at them before, very nice...

Sean

· Registered
3,269 Posts
Re: (EuroStyle)

Quote, originally posted by EuroStyle »
Find a Marriott Residence Inn....they are basically executive apartments that you can get longer terms pricing on. Most have a kitchen with plates and glasses etc, a bedrooom, a living room with a fireplace and a whirlpool tub in the bathroom. I have stayed at them before, very nice...

Sean

y dont u let himstay at ur house seeeen

· Registered
62 Posts

Quote, originally posted by agisd »
Hi all.
I want to come to New York City to take some training/courses and I am looking for a place to stay. Any suggestions how I can secure something for the following dates?
Thanks.

Modified by agisd at 6:14 PM 1-8-2004

Try http://newyork.craigslist.org/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.