VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
I have only seen rear short ones used never seen front. Part numbers for the late cars, early used the same number but with an A instead of the B

191853931B left side

191853932B rt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have only seen rear short ones used never seen front. Part numbers for the late cars, early used the same number but with an A instead of the B

191853931B left side

191853932B rt

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Ok so you want the leading edge of front wheel arch and the trailing edge of rear wheel arch, I misunderstood I thought you want a front wheel arch trailing edge(which I have never seen) and a rear wheel arch leading edge.

191853707 front left

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so you want the leading edge of front wheel arch and the trailing edge of rear wheel arch, I misunderstood I thought you want a front wheel arch trailing edge(which I have never seen) and a rear wheel arch leading edge.

191853707 front left
Yea my friend, the front left is a little bit tricky to find.
I am searching for it, well I hope I will find it before the summer begins;)
Thanks for your help anyway

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
I did find a few by using the part number but unfortunately they appear to be well used compared to buying new repops from VW classic parts. I guess you could use a product like SEM bumper coater and restore its color and on of their other product to mimic the textured if needed. Good luck with you search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts