VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was the first time (and the last) I was there. It's kinda easy to find though. I think they had 3 or 4 VW's there. The people the work in the office and out in the yard are a bunch of *****'s.The only cool thing was a 20 th year GTI sitting in the parking lot. Black metalic and VERY cool

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Re: Shory's in KOP (kevinrocco)

Shortys in Conshohoken? the a2 golf right when you walk into the yard and that black a2 jetta in the corner were raped by yours truly

Modified by beef at 10:38 AM 6-28-2003

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
shorty's has some of the best prices I've seen, and they seem to go threw cars rather quickly...i've seen a couple people arrested there for stealing, but other than that no issues w/ em.

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
Re: (silverbullet_1.8T)

Church road...off of Henderson, Take Church til it dead ends and make a right. it's a little down the road on the right.

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
yeah they get lots of old vws. L&T, morgans, and some weird yards is where you'll be able to find mk4 stuff. But they are going to charge a lot cause they know what they have.

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
oh, wait. Off of 202, not sure the road there is a junk yard...they have mk3s, and might get mk4s in time to time...they are expensive though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts