VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank Martin for hosting his own b-day last night... You haven't lived until you've seen a drunk Polluck take a headfirst swan dive into a hot tub with a couple sparcley clad ladies.. and one gimpy VW Nerd

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR VERY OWN "Leftcoast" for providing the entertainment.. The wrestling match was filled with gratuitous nip slips and the Brunette Jessica Simpson busting out of her shell... and her little top was great...
Big thumbs down http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif for Justin bringing the salt snorting flasher guy.. it's not a good thing when a chick tells an entire party that her nips are bigger than your **** after it makes an apperance
as for mle all I can say is B(*Y*)BIES

Modified by CountBlah....... at 11:44 AM 5-23-2004

·
Registered
13,256 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (CountBlah.......)

And I just realized this morning that there are no PICTURES! I can't believe it Billy was even there for a while

Leftcoast - your posse was the life of the party, nice job dude!
And Justin, don't EVER bring that kid to another party, please.
Martin, you're a violent drunk, I'll bet Derek has the proof on his sternum

Great party once you all got liquored up, I had a blast! Thanks Martin - Happy B-Day again!

·
Registered
11,405 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (CountBlah.......)

Quote, originally posted by CountBlah....... »
I would like to thank Martin for hosting his own b-day last night... You haven't lived until you've seen a drunk Polluck take a headfirst swan dive into a hot tub with a couple sparcley clad ladies.. and one gimpy VW Nerd

Thank god i stuck around long enough to see that!!!

Quote »
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR VERY OWN "Leftcoast" for providing the entertainment.. The wrestling match was filled with gratuitous nip slips and the Brunette Jessica Simpson busting out of her shell... and her little top was great...

Ehh, I aim to please
, although there were some interesting marks left from last nights battle royale

Quote »
Big thumbs down http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif for Justin bringing the salt snorting flasher guy.. it's not a good thing when a chick tells an entire party that her nips are bigger than your **** after it makes an apperance

Everyone needs to strive to not be THAT guy!! <insert little weiner joke here>
Quote »
as for mle all I can say is B(*Y*)BIES

There were plenty, although the same sets, they made numerous appearences.

Modified by leftcoastvw at 6:47 PM 5-23-2004

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (.:R Black Sunshine)

Word, good times. it was cool to put some faces to names. My girls been gone for a week so seein some boobs was appreciated. Martin thanks for hosting and Ryan thanks for letting me drive the R.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (leftcoastvw)

Sorry I had to skate out early...it was a fun time...we need to have more parties like that...I guess I missed out on the "better" part of the night as well...

I'll hopefully be having a house warming party when I move in to the new place, but it's definitely a drive...

·
Registered
26,182 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (bizzeau)

damn! i must say i missed out on the fights, the boobies, and other stuff. i just talked to justin and apparently i passed out in the bathroom sometime between 2 and 3am.

thanx to everybody for showing up, and there will be more parties in the future. i can host our own lil vortex party if ya want.
i dont even know what happen with that guy (it wasnt me, was it? haha) and i dont remember hitting anybody (sorry derek) or taking a dive in the jacuzzi. lol
p.s. if you hear anything about a stolen digital camera please beat their ass and return it to me?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (VR6inAZ)

damn martin, i cleaned the kitchen, and i didn't see a camera anywhere

but yes, you were doing some heavy diving into the jacuzzi... it was quality

·
Registered
11,405 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (Vdubgirl)

Quote, originally posted by Vdubgirl »
damn martin, i cleaned the kitchen, and i didn't see a camera anywhere

but yes, you were doing some heavy diving into the jacuzzi... it was quality

I was "babysitting" in the bathroom for a bit and I assure you there were no cameras of any kind in there.

·
Registered
26,182 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (leftcoastvw)

my wallet's gone too, this pisses me off...

i can name only a few people i didnt know at the party. if you hear anything please let me know, i had my credit cards (both person and corporate) in there. f* f* f*

Modified by VR6inAZ at 1:58 PM 5-23-2004

·
Registered
26,182 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (JustinTheGIMP)

Quote, originally posted by JustinTheGIMP »
on a better note thanks for the partay...

ive been talking to a bunch of people on the phone today telling me what exactly was going on. i blacked out after certain somebody took her top off in the jacuzzi. no, i dont think i blacked out because i saw her (o )(o ) but yeah, pretty crazy times.

thanx again to everybody for showing up and thank you nicole for cleaning up the kitchen! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (VR6inAZ)

Dude, your f'n camera and wallet got stolen...wtf...I'm down for some pounding when we find out who it was...

·
Registered
26,182 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (bizzeau)

Quote, originally posted by bizzeau »
Dude, your f'n camera and wallet got stolen...wtf...I'm down for some pounding when we find out who it was...

yeah, i put it away in my room. my giac chip case was cracked open on the floor as well as some other stuff laying there. im just glad they didnt take my buddy's digital video camera, that would have sucked a big one. i hope someone will drop that stuff off by my place after they realize what theyve done. there wasnt even any cash in the wallet, just credit cards and sh*t. also, now ill have to go to dmv again.

·
Banned
3,803 Posts
Re: 'SHOTS!!!!!!!" said Martin (VdubVr6PowR)

sounds like it was a cool party http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
ha! at the bewbies comment.. Derek, how about that sig you promised?

Sorry to hear about your ish Martin.. I'm down to help find it.. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
Re: (.:R Black Sunshine)

Quote, originally posted by .:R Black Sunshine »

Were you the one showing b(.Y.)bies? If so, I must say, you're cool!

no...

·
Registered
26,182 Posts
Re: (MR BS)

*** update ***
i got my wallet back! derek and i went to a liquor store last nite and i left it in his car.
now i just have to find the camera. hopefully its still somewhere around the house.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts