VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We've just run a story about Audi of America's new German market RS 4 popping up at cars and coffee in Northern Virginia last week, how that blew up the internet yesterday and intel on the car's status for possible American approval. That story can be found here: http://fourtitude.com/news/Audi_News_1/411-on-that-audi-rs-4-spotted-over-the-weekend/

I wanted to run a thread we'll be monitoring to get a feel on interest in the car and will be mirroring this thread in TheCarLounge for general automotive enthusiasts. Got a take on the car or do you plan to buy one if it comes over? Let us know and we'll be passing these threads to Audi as they investigate the car's potential for sale here.

·
Registered
25,758 Posts

There has never been a more appropriate gif...

But seriously, shut up and take my money! I have been waiting patiently for 5 years for AoA to get its act together and finally replace the S4 Avant. I'll take the RS4 Avant as a consolation prize :D

·
Registered
81,361 Posts
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Only if they brought it over in a manual configuration. Too bad since they stated that the TT-RS will be the last of the manual RS cars. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Ticks all the right boxes for me (except manual transmission). Just about the perfect car. Dont forget the Canadian market!

avoid the overcast skies: bring some yellow, orange, green, red and blue..

·
Registered
Golf
3,081 Posts
I'd rather them bring the S4 Avant.....more affordable, still fast enough for daily driving.
Actually, yeah. I love the RS4 but the S4 Avant is a much more realistic car that I could actually see owning. If it comes with a manual option.

·
Registered
Golf
3,081 Posts
i always love these threads. the people that say yes are usually the ones that cant afford one or wouldn't buy one if they could.
To be fair, there's excitement to be had in just seeing them in person occasionally or knowing that they're around. It's a cool enthusiast car - why would you say no?

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Would love to buy one, but at least in my current financial situation, no chance of me being able to buy one.

Much like when a CTS-V wagon drove by me the other day though, I will smile each and every time an RS4 Avant goes by me, and maybe one day be able to buy one.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
obvious answer is obvious.

YES!

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
Only if they brought it over in a manual configuration. Too bad since they stated that the TT-RS will be the last of the manual RS cars. :banghead:
Goddamned lazy Europeans.

Edit: Yes, bring the damn thing over. Choice is cool.

·
Banned
7,047 Posts
1 - 20 of 291 Posts